Attack of the b team [whitelisted] [no mods removed] [pve (with consent]

Hello, my names cookiez and I'm here on behalf of the Havok smp! We are looking to start a community, somewhat like mindcrack or hermitcraft or even the cube. We will be accepting 12 members to join our community every one is welcome!

The rules: [these will result in perm ban]                              

No greifing 

No hacking

No stealing

No killing 

We are all for pranks but not ones that might disturb or ruin someone's progress.

All mods are being used, if you cannot follow these simple rules you are not welcome. We will elaborate more on rules and how we would like to make a spawn first then move out into our own bases 

Application format

Ign:

Why you should be accepted:

Strengths:

Skype or way of contact:

Experience with mods 1-10:

How active can you be?:

We will respond if you have been accepted or denied as we are aware of how annoying it can be when no reply is given!  [server will be up at all times]

Goodluck to all!

-Cookiezz

Edited by Cookiezz
Title

• 2 weeks later...

ing fightingseabeee

age 43

i think i should be accepted because i kn ow how to follow rules and i enjoy minecraft

strengths i an decent with the technical mods

skype steve.hallock (fightingseabee)

mod experiance 5

i can play most evenings and on weekends (i am central time in the USA)

Ign: supercreeper132

Why you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I can be pretty good at technology and electricity within the modpack and I could start an electrical business to help other people. 

Strengths: My strengths are the electrical side of the modpack and working with the leadstone conduits. 

Skype or way of contact: I do not have skype but my email is  [email protected]

Experience with mods 1-10: I would say an 8

How active can you be?: I can be active quite a bit during the summer but once the school season rolls around I probably wont be able to be  as active as during the summer.

Ign: Phelpsbassoon

Why you should be accepted: I really would like to play with others. I greatly enjoy minecraft, but several of my friends no longer play.

Strengths: I like helping with projects.

Skype or way of contact: matt.phelps80 on Skype

Experience with mods 1-10: 6

How active can you be?: During summers I can be fairly active. During the school year it's harder because I teach.

Ign: JackMarston

Why you should be accepted: Well, a long time ago i had a great friend i would always play modpacks with and one day he said he was banned because his dad said he hadnt completed his homework. i havent heard from him in almost two years. I loved playing with him on this modpack and i really just wanted that feel again. I like working with people.

Strengths: Im a very talented builder, ive built for other lesser  known servers and they really loved my work. 

Skype or way of contact: jakmarst is skype

Experience with mods 1-10: 10

How active can you be?: Pretty active. Right now its summer and the only thing i do is sleep and eat so i can get on alot. and when school starts up in august i will be active but my school hours are from 7am to 4pm my school day ends around 3:45 but i have a bus ride for a good while. some days i can get off earlier if i decide to bike home

Just a quick note. if skyped i sound really young but its because i was born with a slightly girlish voice XD

I kindof didnt specify why i should be accepted i just really wanted to get on a nice server with some nice people and really have a good time. but a real reason i should be accepted is i have been playing modpacks alot lately and honestly if there were some kind of way to tell i would have many many more time on modpacks than vanilla itself. so i am very good with technical things and witchery is kindof a favorite of mine :D

Edited by emonkey18
Left something out

Ign:tyler300010 and demon1103

Why you should be accepted: I just want to have a good time with my friend, we want to join a whitelist server so we dont have to worry about others ruining our experience on aotbt

Strengths: I mind my own business and i can communicate well

Skype or way of contact: tyler3000101

Experience with mods 1-10: 8

How active can you be?: at least 5 times a week

IGN: InfinityNBeyond_

Why you should be accepted: I should be accepted cause I believe I am a fun person and I can brighten up the server a bit more. Oftentimes inactivity becomes a problem but I can be very active and generous to other fellow players.

Strengths: I have a very kind attitude and I enjoy helping people and forming alliances.

Skype or way of contact: NazariTMZ is my Skype

Experience with mods: 10/10 I play only modded Mine-craft but I am new to technology based mods.

How active can you be: Daily if I get accepted and enjoy the sever if not then a few times a week.

On June 15, 2016 at 0:45 AM, emonkey18 said:

Ign: JackMarston

Why you should be accepted: Well, a long time ago i had a great friend i would always play modpacks with and one day he said he was banned because his dad said he hadnt completed his homework. i havent heard from him in almost two years. I loved playing with him on this modpack and i really just wanted that feel again. I like working with people.

Strengths: Im a very talented builder, ive built for other lesser  known servers and they really loved my work. 

Skype or way of contact: jakmarst is skype

Experience with mods 1-10: 10

How active can you be?: Pretty active. Right now its summer and the only thing i do is sleep and eat so i can get on alot. and when school starts up in august i will be active but my school hours are from 7am to 4pm my school day ends around 3:45 but i have a bus ride for a good while. some days i can get off earlier if i decide to bike home

Just a quick note. if skyped i sound really young but its because i was born with a slightly girlish voice XD

I kindof didnt specify why i should be accepted i just really wanted to get on a nice server with some nice people and really have a good time. but a real reason i should be accepted is i have been playing modpacks alot lately and honestly if there were some kind of way to tell i would have many many more time on modpacks than vanilla itself. so i am very good with technical things and witchery is kindof a favorite of mine :D

Same with my voice haha so don't worry

Update: Corrected my IGN double check it. Also when can we expect replies?

Edited by TawabOfHouseStark

Hello Still wondering if your looking for players or if you still want to do this. If so...

IGN: handslight

Why I should be accepted: I am Playing Attack of the B-team right now for a day on a server with no one and have a easy power source and I'm close to going to the moon.

Strength's: Able to get a power source set up in about a hour if I have no interruptions. Also I can build well, that is if I have the blocks/ items I want for the build I'm doing.

Skype or a Way of Contact: I do have a skype its zombes2.0 (Handslight | Plasma | Chase) also my Email is [email protected]

Experience with mods: 8.9 (I'm kind of bad at witchery and galactic craft)

How active I can be? Very right now sence I'm in my summer but during school about every other day but on the weekends I have all day.

P.S. everything TawabOfHouseStark said is true for me (well his quick note that is) but instead of witchery its ThumCraft.

Ign: FelrinBloodscale

Why you should be accepted: I just want to play on a good server where people won't steal your stuff or grief your base. I don't grief, steal, kill players, or hack.

Strengths: My strengths for this mod pack are that I fully understand these mods; Biomes o' Plenty, Carpenter's Blocks, Chisel, Dragon Mounts, Food Plus, Fossils & Archaeology, World of Dinos, Tinkers Construct and Thermal Expansion.

Skype or way of contact: My skype is dancingmonkeys-j

How active can you be?: I will be very active on the server, whenever I am not in college 

Edited by FelrinBloodscale

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: demon1103

Why I should be accepted: Been wanting to get back in AOTBT, need to reprise my role as Dr frankenpool. 

Strengths: SCIENCE!!! love using Adv. genetics,and any other mod that aids in acting like a mad scientist (dont go in the basement)

Way of contact: currently on discord under name demon1103

Expirience with mods: 6-7, been a bit since i used to do AOTBT, so i need to relearn a couple things

How active can you be: dangerously addicted when i begin......probably mellow out to a few times a week after i settle down

Ign: Galastead

Why you should be accepted: I've been on other servers before, including AoTBT servers, and have never been banned or disliked.

Strengths: I do simple but large builds that work with the terrain, which I often get told are unique. I also have extensive experience with the mods in this pack.

Skype or way of contact: I'm not going to put that here, I will give it when necessary in a private message or something

Experience with mods 1-10: 9- I've played and followed this pack since it released, and know almost every mod inside and out.

How active can you be?: I will be quite active in about a week ( Going on vacation in two days), I may become less active in the fall, but would still be on frequently.

IGN: Arceus12234

Why should I be accepted?: Well, I'm pretty sure I have a good track record with not getting banned and listening to the rules. While I do have a bad case of social awkwardness, I would also like to interact with the others on the server- I find that whitelisted servers tend to have a closer community, and it is much easier for me to communicate online rather than in real life. Plus, B-Team is fun! I like to think that I am rather creative and a fairly good builder. Plus, I am a budding digital artist- you can hit me up if you need me to draw anything for you.

Strengths: I like to think I am a decant builder. I'm not the most experienced with all one hundred-something of the B-Team Mods, though. I'm somewhat nitpicky and perfectionistic with my own work, and I can spot small things and try to fix them. Still, I am my own worst critic.

Skype: ManaArt51. My mic sucks though and I have crippling social anxiety, so I might be a little hesitant to join voice chats... Hearing my own voice makes me want to apologize to every person I have ever spoken to.

Experience with Mods: Eh, to be perfectly honest, maybe a 4? I'm good with Galacticraft, Tinkerer's Construct, and some of the buildy mods like Carpenter's Blocks. It's been awhile since I played B-Team, and I'd like to get back into the swing of things.

Activity Level?: I'll be on whenever I have the free time, so maybe 5-4 days a week on average? Family problems, school, and real life may get in the way at times, but I will be sure to notify when I'm going on a hiatus. As much as I love B-Team, real life will have to take priority most of the time...

• 2 weeks later...

Ign:ULTIMATEY

Why you should be accepted: I am a loyal and trustworthy player with good morale

Strengths: Building is a strength of mine im not as good as other people may be but im decent.

Skype or way of contact: Votelesskhajiit

Experience with mods 1-10: 5 (this is my first modpack and i started playing it about 2 weeks ago)

How active can you be?: i can be on every 1-2 days unless unexpected events occur

Ign: Mr_Zodiac

Why you should be accepted: I'm a person who's friendly and helpful. Love building and playing with the right community, and at the moment i'm looking for one

Strengths: Building farms for myself and the community. And i'm good at not destroyng the terrain.

Skype or way of contact: zemaitukai2

Experience with mods 1-10: around 8.5, played the modpack since the release, then made a break, so my knowlage may be a bit rusty, but i'm getting back into it

How active can you be?: I can play almost every day, except Sundays

Application format

Ign: _IDuck_

Why you should be accepted: I should be accepted into this community because I am very friendly towards friendly people, I know what is right and wrong, I am very responsible, and I love this modpack.

Strengths:

Skype or way of contact: bajanduck123

Experience with mods 1-10: 5, I am a little rusty with this modpack

How active can you be?: I can play almost every day, but some days I might not be on for a long time

• 4 weeks later...

Ign: Desmond_Rucker

Why you should be accepted:
I used to play tekkit with friends back in the day and I am excited to get into modded mc again.

Strengths:

I have a decent knowledge of this mod pack.

I can be a good negotiator if conflict arises between players.

Can mine for literal days.

Have had admin positions in the past and understand how difficult it can be for admins.

Skype or way of contact: 

Experience with mods 1-10: 7

How active can you be?:
Roughly 16 hours per week. Most likely more.

Edited by NickRADD

• 6 months later...

IGN: _ProbablyGin_

why should i be accepted: i miss the days playing with friends on private servers and making big communities with eachother, hopefully can do the same here.

strengths: i build for servers making PVP maps, or just houses for small clients of server owners. so building. helping people with as well

i have been an admin, mod, and a server owner, co owner as well before

experience with mod 1-10: 8 (a little rusty atm)

i use teamspeak, and discord "Gin#4057"

how active: afew hours a day depending on schedule 

• 4 weeks later...

Ign: Caty_Gaming

Why you should be accepted: I am a long-time player, for over 6 years, and I've had plenty of past experience in small communities and AotBT servers. I am prepared to be a nice, kind, and generally pretty good member of the society. I noticed you mention a spawn- I like making spawns. I have a realm I constantly reset to make spawns for. (Not that my 2 friends like that... heh heh heh)

Strengths: Building (9/10), Design (8.5/10), Ideas (9/10), Following Instructions (9.5/10)

Skype or way of contact: Skype, catyproductionsnate (Please put "6432" in the contact, as I get a lot of spam)

Experience with mods 1-10: 7 (Not all mods, but ones I am I'm very well with)

How active can you be?: As often as once a day, lots on the weekend. I have no social life, sooo....

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Ign: agent320

Why you should be accepted: I enjoy playing with a small group where you dont have to fear people griefing you all the time

Strengths: Technological mods, automation and a bit of witchery

Skype or way of contact: Discord is probably the easiest way to reach me https://discord.gg/FfUYHgD

Experience with mods 1-10: 9

How active can you be?: About 2-3 hours per day most of the week, if I cant get on for a while I will notify someone.

• 4 weeks later...

Ign:DeadlyKitten574

Why you should be accepted: I just wanna have fun and play with people

Strengths: im a dedcent builder and im pretty good at figuring mods out

Skype or way of contact:Discord Deadlykitten574#3739

How active can you be?: few hours a day