[3.1.2] Mylocraft [20 Slots][PvP][No Banned Items][24/7][No Lag]

Alex Jo

11qpens.png

About MyloCraft (Formally Fairyland)

We started off as just a group of friends playing tekkit but now were inviting anyone to come join us! Griefing and Raiding is permitted on this server with very few exceptions. None of the Tekkit mods have been removed. We have a very friendly staff that is willing to help anyone.

The server is currently dedicated(24/7)The ip is: Mylocraft.com:25566

Rules:

• Respect Everyone
  • No Racism or Sexism
  • No X-Raying and Duplicating
  • No Arguing
  • Have fun!

Plugins:

• PermissionsEx
  • Essentials
  • Worldedit
  • World Guard
  • Factions
  • Multiverse
  • Spectate

Deleted Mods:

• We did have deleted mods, but we have fixed it! so no mods are deleted anymore!

The Spawn

ac0c67d681e243d5a15017c.png

d36e29960b504040b394b98.png

aab2cb65ec864a2aaf1c9e6.png

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Jo, I just wanted to let you know that the servers spawn currently is griefed. I know you aren't looking for staff right know until the server is stable, but I can tell you know if I we're to be part of your staff I could help this server grow. I own my own server and I have dealt with problems like hacking/greifing. I don't know of any applications so I made my own.

Name: Jacob

In-Game-Name: jacob18798

Time I can contribute to the server a day: 2-5 hours every day

Have I been banned/threatened: No

Do I have experience being part of staff: 2 server I'm moderator of I also own my own server.

I hope this will give you idea for someone that can be part of Fairylands staff.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons