[3.1.2] Mylocraft [20 Slots][PvP][No Banned Items][24/7][No Lag]

Alex Jo

I love all of you dedicated Fairy users we just hit 40 users online!

We seem to be growing more and more every day!

if we stay full on 40 users for a few days ill will make it 50 users max!

Now is the best time to join anyone wondering if they should Join this server here is why i would recommend you joining us today!

Firstly like most servers you join want to have the fun you did on that very first single player world you had.The very first time got to know the basics,now you want to learn more advanced things! but you aren't sure how :(.So you want to join a server that will allow you to Join new friends who teach each other build mad things and have a laugh with each other! You want to do this but every server you go to get this experience it seems like you can't go any more advanced as everything is banned! I've been on some server and they have banned buildcraft pipes!

Here at Fairyland we allow you to have this fun adventure into making your own little fairyland castle be a mad scientist or even a mad wizard!

Make new friends, bring your own friends and just have a whale of a time!

But here everything that does not corrupt chunks in the server is unbanned these things are things you would possible never use and are mods that have been long forgotten because newer better version of them have come out!

Thanks Joe, I'll be looking forward to be saying hello to you!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello im writing to you about the matter of donator ranks.

i understand that donaters get extra privaleges but i mean tpa is only for donators????

thats a little much dont you think??

soo could u please fix that up bc some of us want to tp to our friends not pay 5 dollars or fly 6000 miles from spawn

thank you

The donation system is to make donators use full, make it worth it for people. Seeing how there isn't much to give since its tekkit we had to think. Do you know why tpa has been moved to donator? Think about it fast, it makes a donator more of a raiding/pvp player. Helps them out in raids and griefs. If you want to be tp'ad ask a donator, but then you have to be careful, do you trust that donator or do you not? This is basically the reason why it has been moved to a donator rank.

We have now implemented an automatic donation system! You can pay via paypal or paygol (your phone!)

Donation rank 2 is on a limited time discount should be 20 is now $15!

Donation rank 1 is still currently $5 a bargain in its self! all them things for just $5!! sheesh!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons