[3.1.2] Mylocraft [20 Slots][PvP][No Banned Items][24/7][No Lag]

Alex Jo

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really sorry about this, but their is nothing we can do to hurry up gamingdeluxe sadly.

we are upgrading our cpu as we see the raise in players and we see that the cpu is getting rather high so we want to upgrade before we start hitting problems!

I hope you understand we will do a lot of events all friday night to show how sorry we are!

DO NOT JOIN this server there are dicks and shitty donators witch given free shit and that by the owners and they fucking have no respect for comunite if u would like a fun free server to relm on with freee op join my hamachi and come chat my hamachi name is :Blake4472 (with a cap B) and NO password iwill be going public ones i have some nice and caring stuff unlike this server

who made me probated

and this pic wwitch im reporting to the online internet safe org

so go on this server and say F#%K you zbluesmellpusX aka alex and shit head Jaffa sks joe and tell zyellow cobra he da best and say but rong server bro ty and hope you think about your server better owners

ur spawn method is ridiculous. i u have to swim for ages. i found myself swimming for 2 and a half hours (i put weights on my keyboard and went to the movies) only to find i went on a massive circle right back and had to start over. in totla it took me nearly 4 hours to get to any form of land

I've been thinking that maybe we should do a map reset. With some warning, obviously, everybody can pack up their stuff. This would be, again, only a map reset, not an inventory reset. Right now the map we play on is so badly trashed you could travel to all the blocks and still find gigantic holes. The good thing is that a new map would be a refreshing change from our nuked up world, while nobody complains: "LUL WEREZ MI RM WAAAAH!!!" So in all, it would actually benifit the members of this server rather than put them at a disadvantage. Because right now, our map is covered in lava. It's not exactly "nice looking."

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons