[3.1.2] Mylocraft [20 Slots][PvP][No Banned Items][24/7][No Lag]

Alex Jo

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, a question. After corrupting a chunk i lost my base an you said i should never go there again. The second time i was 400m, blocks whatever away and it still crashed. So i had to start from the beginning. After 4 Days i was at the level before my base crashed. Then I was flying through the Nether, going through a portal wich was in the overworld 2000 away i found another corrupted chunk and now im in prison for finding another corrupted chunk done from another player. But you know what really funny is? The lever at my cell wich every dumbass can switch and i die, it is soo much fun to even be unable to type a message before dying the next time. Now to make it better im spawning atop of a cactus and die in 5 sec because i cant move. Im in prison since 4 days and dont even know what ive done. But the best part is that the map was restarted and i have nothing. Even out of prison my inventory will be EMPTY. Im sooo exited to start a third time from scratch i nearly crap my pants.

And now for everyone whos asking about banned Items. They are not banned...but only for Donators...Factions also. So everyone whos paying can raid the shit out of someone who doesnt with catalyst and lens and and and etc. So just for everyone to know BEFORE joining.

DaBee what is your in game name? i am not aware of anyone being in prison? If you have question where we can rule this out, add me on skype zPurplePlatypusX. And your inventory will be in tact just like everyone els's. I just need your in game name.

Wonderful server, you have a basic power source and some cabling, a good start if I say so myself. And the server has very little lag, I can play WITHOUT my settings on full lowest with sphax and still have very minimal lag. Very well done server, kudos to you Joe.

I wil report a perso for hack. the name is gooniesloth69. he/she used lots of hacks. I was on the server and so I was kicked. but my profile was on but gooniesloth69 was using it. he/she was droping my stuff to her/him self. pleace benn her/him

May i please be op, this is a application below i really want to help the server grow and stop greifers going near the spawn.

Name: Isaac Watkins

IGN: xcastzcast

How much i'm on: 7 days every second week not all day but around 3 hours every half a week on every day cause my parents are devorced so i spend one week at mum's and one week at dad's and i don't have it at dad's my dad says its not "safe''

Have i been banned/threatnd: nope im very friendly on the server and offer my dm.

Do i have experience being staff: no i haven't but i really want this job to help this server grow

I Really hope you accept this app and i become op thankyou

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons