Need help with flans!

Duckjoke

I'm making a modpack right now, and i'm almost done, but flans doesn't work! I know you have to download content packs, but where do you put them? I have tried putting them in the mods folder, but it didn't work. Now i know i have to put it in a folder called 'Flan', but where do you put that folder? I have tried putting it in the top level folder and the mod folder. Nothing happened. Is there any other way to do it? pls help

Edited by Duckjoke

12 minutes ago, tropical511 said:

I would suggest watching a youtube tutorial. I don't know what to do besides that.

nah, i have tried searching for one in a long time. I mostly make forum posts when i can't find an answer on the internet.

• Moderators

make a folder called Flan at the top level, so your folder structure looks like this:

Bin

Config

Mods

Flan

The main Flans .jar goes in the mods folder, and all the content packs go into the Flan folder. Pay attention to dependencies, most content packs need other stuff. 

5 minutes ago, AetherPirate said:

make a folder called Flan at the top level, so your folder structure looks like this:

Bin

Config

Mods

Flan

The main Flans .jar goes in the mods folder, and all the content packs go into the Flan folder. Pay attention to dependencies, most content packs need other stuff. 

thanks! It worked