Quarries aren't working

Shadow_wolf

Hello,

On my server that I just made, I've recently tried to get a quarry working. I'm powering it with 3 steam engines and redstone torches, but it doesn't seem to be building the pipes. I was wondering if anyone out there has had the same issue and knows how to fix it. I've heard somewhere that PEX sometimes does it.

Thanks in advance!

I you use permissions, you need to give the [buildcraft] user permission to break blocks, the simply way is to just op that user. Doing it properly involves setting up a rank with just the permissions the user needs.

Depending on what other plugins you have running there may need to be configuration for those too (factions and towny may require it if the quarries are on claimed land)

There is no [buildcraft] command. It is a fake user, that you need to allow the ability to break blocks (among other things) via your permission system. Most of the major mods have fake users. Do a search of the forum for [buildcraft] and you'll see a lot of threads

Hello,

On my server that I just made, I've recently tried to get a quarry working. I'm powering it with 3 steam engines and redstone torches, but it doesn't seem to be building the pipes. I was wondering if anyone out there has had the same issue and knows how to fix it. I've heard somewhere that PEX sometimes does it.

Thanks in advance!

Have you put coal into the steam engines?

All I need is somebody to explain how to allow buildcraft and redpower and possibly other mods to be allowed to break blocks. I read that I need to create a fake user such as [buildcraft] and give it permission to build but I need an explination on how to do this properly. I dont know if Im missing information out there somewhere but there is nowhere that tells you how to actually how to do it.