How to update a modpack to remove an outdated mod?

Siigari

Hello. I am in need of updating AE2 Stuff to a more recent version. I would like to include the newest version, while having users have their old version removed from their modpack folder.

How can I achieve this? Thank you.

31 minutes ago, Siigari said:

How can I achieve this? Thank you.

Update AE2 Stuff on your side, zip the file again, upload the file again, change the dropbox? link accordingly, and bump the version number. This will prompt users to update the pack, which will automatically remove the old version from their modpack folder.

28 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Update AE2 Stuff on your side, zip the file again, upload the file again, change the dropbox? link accordingly, and bump the version number. This will prompt users to update the pack, which will automatically remove the old version from their modpack folder.

You said change the upload? I am just uploading modpack.zip over and over, and overwriting the old one. What should I be doing?

My version numbering is 1.01, 1.02, etc.

Edited by Siigari

44 minutes ago, Siigari said:

You said change the upload? I am just uploading modpack.zip over and over, and overwriting the old one. What should I be doing?

My version numbering is 1.01, 1.02, etc.

You just do the normal process for creating a modpack, but this time, you already have the modpack, you just change a mod (or more), and follow the steps after that.

Looks like you are already using version numbers. Good.