Automatic Crafting a Quarry?

CitricThunder

Sadly, no you can't really stack tools in any way, due to damage values. I wonder though, why you would want to make a quarry crafting chain? I mean, you don't ever really need more than one.

Well, surely you'll need tons of quarries to give out to your friends. Then, your friend will destroy your house using the quarry that you just gave them. Legitimate griefing.

sadly, Xylord is wrong on this. you can auto-craft quarries with buildcraft auto-crafting tables. if you have all items pump into a chest next to the auto-crafting table, then it will pull the non-stables from there and then pump it out with a wooden pipe then DONE, you have an auto quarry maker. simular can be done to make autocake farms, try making one of them. thats when the real fun begins

sadly, Xylord is wrong on this. you can auto-craft quarries with buildcraft auto-crafting tables. if you have all items pump into a chest next to the auto-crafting table, then it will pull the non-stables from there and then pump it out with a wooden pipe then DONE, you have an auto quarry maker. simular can be done to make autocake farms, try making one of them. thats when the real fun begins

Why sadly? Always neat to learn new stuff. :)

Can the same be done with crafting tables MKII? The ones using pneumatic tubes. If I remember well, they have an internal inventory where stuff can be placed, so this might work...

Yes it always frustrates me when I see BC factories (yeah that annoys me alone) that dont utilise the chest function, it prevents so much spillage

Why sadly? Always neat to learn new stuff. :)

Can the same be done with crafting tables MKII? The ones using pneumatic tubes. If I remember well, they have an internal inventory where stuff can be placed, so this might work...

Yes it would work as each side and bottom have 9 slots, so you'd be able to fit 9 picks in it

Well, surely you'll need tons of quarries to give out to your friends. Then, your friend will destroy your house using the quarry that you just gave them. Legitimate griefing.

I borked my first ever quarry, sliced my house and 50% of my gear and equipment away. Oh how I laughed.