Hickseyuploads

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: spartan5573

Location (country): United States

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Yes, I argued in chat with another player.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: As of right now I haven't. I probably will if I get whitelisted.

IGN: MrFatPony (My younger brother made this account then i got hooked to minecraft. FYI: My brother doesnt play minecraft anymore so there wont be any problems.)

Location (country): Indiana, USA

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Nope never been banned

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:No but i'll check it out later. Thanks!

IGN: Jefflores96

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: I am aware that I have previous bans, I am not going to make excuses I made mistakes and I have had my fun. Fly hacking was fun and I enjoyed flying around at first but I have since matured and seen the wrong in it. Those bans are from 2 years ago as well. Since then I have dedicated my time on Minecraft as a serious player I am currently Mod of a minecraft server. I will gladly answer any question and show the server I moderate, just private message me. I would love to be able to be a part of your server. Please note I am not applying to be a moderator, but if you need the extra hand I will help.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: no, but I will

IGN: Brogge

Location (country): England

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yep and yep.

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: I've never been banned.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No, but if I get white listed I probably will.

• 3 months later...

IGN:jo5h0

Location (country):USA

Have you read and agree to the rules:yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:no

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:no, but does it give benifits?(ill sign up when im accepted)

White-list application**

IGN: jryanc2010

Location (country): America

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes I have read and agree to the rules

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: I have been banned from one server because i forgot to take off X-Ray mod before i went into the server.

Have you signed up on our forums (not required to!) Not yet

IGN: lilbird08

Location (country):usa

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: no

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: no not yet

Staff position: mod

Why you should be a part of this staff?: I can help with the server and I'm friendly and everyone would love me and I like helping servers with stuff nod I could be a good asset

IGN:myty33

Location (country):USA

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes!

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:No i have not!:D

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:No:/ doing that after this!

IGN: R_Builder

Location (country): Canada

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes i have read all the rules and agree

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: I have not been banned before

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: no i have not yet but will in future if i am whitelisted

IGN: R_Builder

Location (country): Australia

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes i have and agree

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: I have not been banned before

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: I have not but will if i am whitelisted

• 1 month later...

IGN: KebblesHead

Location (country): USA

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Yes for "supposedly duping however it was my partner who i was working with who was duping unfortunately.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No, not yet

IGN: sabakugaara8

Location (country): USA, AZ

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yep

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Nope

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: I will.

IGN: pricernators

Location (country): UK (England)

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes i have

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: nope i have never been banned from a server

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Yes i have

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: jjmcquaid

Have You Read and Agreed to the Rules: Yes, and absolutely.

Have You Ever Been Banned and Why: Nope, never.

Have You Signed Up On Out Forums/Website: I have not, but probably would if I was whitelisted.

IGN: Shadow1752

Location (country): United States

Have you read and agree to the rules: Everything on this server ad. Can't find any additional rules.

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Only once because I got into an argument with an administrator and they didn't like what I had to say.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet.

IGN: Ldzpln_lvr

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Yes, For bypassing spawn protections (said so by another player never looked into by other mods)

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: no

*** Staff Application ***

IGN: Ldzpln_lvr

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Yes, For bypassing spawn protections (said so by another player never looked into by other mods)

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No

Staff position: Moderator/ Admin i dont really mind which one.

Why you should be a part of this staff?: i have had 3 years of mod/admin experience i am good at some java code and i have been playing tekkit for a few years.

IGN: Woefulguide882

Location (country):America

Have you read and agree to the rules:yup

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:

froma dayz server yeah, bc the admin didint want people to shoot him and i had an opinion

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: um not yet

IGN: farmertravis

Location (country): america oklahoma

Have you read and agree to the rules: yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: no i have not.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: i will if you want me to!

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Cephalovepod

Location (country): US, Central Time Zone

Have you read and agree to the rules: I agree to whatever rules there are but I haven't read them due to a nonexistent website

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: No

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No, but I'm willing

Location (country): United States , Pacific Time

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Honestly No , But I have Been Muted for 1 Minute Because I Capitalized A Sentence on Accident.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Nope , But I will Soon!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons