Please do NOT update Tekkit

Dear Technic/tekkit creators,

After almost a year of playing Tekkit I have finally become bored with the mod pack, making my social and family life non existent. I go to work in the morning looking like I've been on a 3 day binge, but in fact I just wanted to finish my redpower airship so I could bomb my best friends base. My place looks like a war zone and in fact I think I see a pizza box in the corner from when I had a Superbowl party back in January. I've gained 50 pounds, my girlfriend left me, and I haven't see my dog in weeks.

Now I'm ready to fix my life. I'm ready to lose the weight, get my girlfriend back, and go on search to find my dog. But we know what will happen if you update your modpack... I will end up looking like this:

southpark-wow-2.jpg

Please stop Technic/Tekkit! I beg you! I want my life back.

Dear Technic/tekkit creators,

After almost a year of playing Tekkit I have finally become bored with the mod pack, making my social and family life non existent. I go to work in the morning looking like I've been on a 3 day binge, but in fact I just wanted to finish my redpower airship so I could bomb my best friends base. My place looks like a war zone and in fact I think I see a pizza box in the corner from when I had a Superbowl party back in January. I've gained 50 pounds, my girlfriend left me, and I haven't see my dog in weeks.

Now I'm ready to fix my life. I'm ready to lose the weight, get my girlfriend back, and go on search to find my dog. But we know what will happen if you update your modpack... I will end up looking like this:

southpark-wow-2.jpg

Please stop Technic/Tekkit! I beg you! I want my life back.

You're hilarious.

Assuming you're serious (which I hope you're not), even if Technic or Minecraft ceased to exist you would find something else to waste your life away in. Possible candidates are WoW, Eve Online, or maybe even Runescape. I used to be like that guy in the picture so I know what it feels like. I'm thankful I discovered Minecraft AFTER I started dieting and working out, otherwise I'd still be like that.

My life is but wasted on games. Or is it? I'm having an awesome time with awesome people.

People judge me because I play games all the time. They would rather I go and jump around in poorly lit rooms drinking silly coloured alcoholic beverages with them.

Would doing that mean my life is 'on track'? No, not really. Maybe I manage to disguise it because I love a lot of sports.

I would totally be like this South Park guy if it weren't of my fencing needs, I have to admit. That little text was totally hilarious Powers T. Be LXXXV, it even made me giggle! That's saying a lot.

My life is but wasted on games. Or is it? I'm having an awesome time with awesome people.

People judge me because I play games all the time. They would rather I go and jump around in poorly lit rooms drinking silly coloured alcoholic beverages with them.

Would doing that mean my life is 'on track'? No, not really. Maybe I manage to disguise it because I love a lot of sports.

I like to think that a good life is a dead life is a life where you feel you're fulfilling your potential, be it creative, intellectual, physical or else, while staying an altruistic person. Playing video games, if coupled with other activities, do enter this definition. I'm not a fan of clubbing either, and I don't feel it hinder the quality of my life at all.