Crash

Billybob1592

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.2.0

Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard

Java Version: 6

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

When I updated my tekkit server to 3.1.3 it worked fine but when I placed a redstone engine and powered it with a lever, the server crashed and when I started it up the world didn't load and I couldn't move. The server started working again when I deleted the railcraft mod from the server mod folder but tekkit isn't tekkit without railcraft( plus a few other mods )!!!!!!!!!!!!

Error Messages:

Error Log:

6 answers to this question

Cant help ya there sry can u try to help me plz?

If you can't help, don't post. It's that simple. Going into other people's bug threads and begging for help only makes you look like an impatient idiot, don't do it.

Back on topic, here's your solution Billybob. I think you've got mixed up and deleted the wrong thing when trying to solve your problem, so I'll try and clear things up for you.

In solution 2 of this thread:

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/3-1-3-reported-issues-and-possible-fixes.30863/

It says that you need to remove the Buildcraft API from the railcraft.jar mod folder. This means just that one file, you don't need to delete Railcraft(which is where I believe you've gone wrong). This should fix the problem and allow you to run all the mods. Have fun!

I should had made it more clear when you PM'ed me. Dont hijack other threads to help you. Make your own thread and post the exact problem you are having and with the exact info and facts like OP did here.

Go here and get started.

He already made one. It got him a warning from a mod for Low Effort Posting. He literally gave next to no information.

I should had made it more clear when you PM'ed me. Dont hijack other threads to help you. Make your own thread and post the exact problem you are having and with the exact info and facts like OP did here.

Go here and get started.

Jesus guys chill. all i want to do is play the game i payed 30$ for ok? Its so annoying how i t takes hours to get answers to one issue. all i want is help. chill.

Jesus guys chill. all i want to do is play the game i payed 30$ for ok? Its so annoying how i t takes hours to get answers to one issue. all i want is help. chill.

You can continue to play your game. What we're talking about is you trying to threadjack, using gibberish, and being a low-effort forum user.

As well, this topic is in the wrong section.