How to ban Industrial Credits Recipe

Recer75

Hi

My problem is that the Industrial Credit is far too cheap to make.

I will ban the recipe and instead hand out money to the players.

In this way, we do not get inflation on our server.

When i hold a credit in my hand and write /info i get this Id number #30186

I have tried with different Ban recipe plugins but i can't get it to work.

Perhaps its something about the meta info

Do anybody know how to do this. PLZ make a totorial or link to one.

And if you can tell us how to write the id correct.

Ps. i am sorry if my grammar is not to good. this is my second language

Erm... I don't think you understand how money works.

The coins are made of refined iron. 4 iron makes 16 coins, and 16 coins makes 4 iron so it's not out of balance.

The value of the coins will be determined by the value of iron on your server, which indicates a general upwards trend in value of coins, since iron will grow more and more scarce as time goes on.

On the other hand, if you institute something like iConomy, there won't be any reason to remove the ic2 coins, since they won't have value in trading with people who use iconomy.

I understand how money works. how do you think the government does.

What does that have to do with banning the ic2 coins? You seem to be trying to do a whole lot of work to ban something that's either going to be good for your server, or is going to be completely irrelevant.

The currency value is determined by the number of coins on the market and the value of Iron+ the work to create the coin. I want to control the number of coins on the market so we can have a reasonable value on blocks and items.

The currency value is determined by the number of coins on the market and the value of Iron+ the work to create the coin. I want to control the number of coins on the market so we can have a reasonable value on blocks and items.

So you want a system of currency with a standardized value that doesn't fluctuate? institute iConomy, and everyone will ignore the ic2 coins.