Single save file crashing on startup

curnsington

I was hoping someone could help me work out how to solve a problem I have been having with one of my saved games. Every time I try to open this one save file, the minecraft loading screen appears, but it doesn't display any text, then minecraft closes without an error report, and I am returned to the Technic launcher. 

Can anyone help me work out what the problem is with this particular save file?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2016 at 9:15 AM, curnsington said:

I was hoping someone could help me work out how to solve a problem I have been having with one of my saved games. Every time I try to open this one save file, the minecraft loading screen appears, but it doesn't display any text, then minecraft closes without an error report, and I am returned to the Technic launcher. 

This happens after you log into the same world with different versions of tekkit (once with 1.2.9f and for example 1.2.10 afterwards) .. It's a known safe-game 'corruption' problem. I'm not sure how to fix it .. you could try re-installing the game, I really don't know :X

On 10-9-2016 at 9:15 AM, curnsington said:

It would help if you put the content of most recent log of your try (found in %appdata%\.technic\logs\) over at paste.ubuntu.com and give me the link. Randomly reinstalling the modpack doesn't really help.