Windows 8 Tekkit

JayDez

This should have been an easy one yes, but some of the board names - I have no clue what they are meant for. Obviously some kind of e-kid jokes but they make no sense to me.

Perhaps this is true, and it's a complaint we've heard before, but every section has a description. It's not really a good excuse for posting in the wrong place to say you couldn't take the extra 3 minutes to read the descriptions.

Yes. And he's a stupid newbie for not reading the rules. We have many many examples of people on this board that were stupid newbies and aren't any more. Get over it.

Like me (hopefully this time)!

So that's it. I'm a stupid newbie for trying to make this guy that was scared off feel better.

No hope for humanity.

In case you haven't noticed, scaring off the people who don't follow rules is kind of the point. If they won't change we don't want them.

Why do you feel the need to be confrontational on every thread ie seen you on? Sorry to say but you are not always right.

I'm not confrontational without reason, I call out erroneous statements that are purporting bad information as advice -- especially when it matters.

I never purport to be right about everything, I've been proven wrong many times. I'm not afraid of being wrong and I encourage people to show me my errors. I do not believe I have made such an error in this thread. I've done plenty of research on windows 8 reviews on critics and the only real complaint is the steep learning curve of the metro UI (at least compared to the old start bar). But the consensus was that the UI was better after one had learned it.