slotChanging() messages on my server

Silverspy

I have a small server i play on with a few friends, and about a week ago i set up an HV solar array factory. Ever since, my console has been spammed with the message "slotChanging(0)" (without the quotation marks, and with various numbers in place of the 0). I know this is caused by the TubeStuff mod, specifically the automatic crafting table mk2. However, i have not found any way to fix it. It's gotten to the point where the amount of messages is lagging both the server and my computer, if anyone has a fix i would greatly appreciate it.

3 hours ago, Silverspy said:

I have a small server i play on with a few friends, and about a week ago i set up an HV solar array factory. Ever since, my console has been spammed with the message "slotChanging(0)" (without the quotation marks, and with various numbers in place of the 0). I know this is caused by the TubeStuff mod, specifically the automatic crafting table mk2. However, i have not found any way to fix it. It's gotten to the point where the amount of messages is lagging both the server and my computer, if anyone has a fix i would greatly appreciate it.

Could you get your friends to update two of their mods? If so, ask them to update to TubeStuff 49.1.3 + ImmibisCore 49.1.3. Don't forget to change this serverside as well. It should remove the debug message. Stuff should be downloadable here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2944265/mods/autobuilt-old2/index.html

5 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Could you get your friends to update two of their mods? If so, ask them to update to TubeStuff 49.1.3 + ImmibisCore 49.1.3. Don't forget to change this serverside as well. It should remove the debug message. Stuff should be downloadable here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2944265/mods/autobuilt-old2/index.html

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. Can't update my friend's mods right now, but it works for the server! I has already tried to update those mods on the server, but i must have been using the wrong version.