looking for friends

the_hero1345

I'm looking for some friends to play with on tekkit because I'm tired of playing by my self.

I'm looking for......

someone who knows what there doing. I'm not asking for some one who can tell me all about the game just someone who knows how to do stuff on there own.

someone who is at least 13-15. only because i want to play with people who are around my age witch is 14. i just hate playing with 18 year olds.

some one who has there own private server. one: i can't run a server due to my crap laptop. two: I'm not going to play in a huge server with random people. and if you run your server through hamachi that's fine i don't mind at all.

if you want to communicate through Skype or something that's fine I'll download it. but i really don't want to chat with text chat it gets a bit annoying.

i think that's about it so if you want to play just reply back. oh and don't say I'm a sad little kid who has no friends. i have a lot IRL. but none of them play tekkit.

I play Tekkit and i'll be 17 next month, I've recently started a Tekkit server but my usual friend doesn't want to play for some reason. I'm a self proclaimed expert at Technic (Except for ComputerCraft), i'll give you a try, go ahead and PM me your Skype.

... a guy with an avatar depicting a perversion of a childhood mainstay and claiming to be 16 is luring an admitted 14 year old onto his server to 'play'...

And the flip side, a supposed 14 year old is looking for a friend to play with somewhere private...

I'm pretty sure this sets off almost every warning criteria the FBI uses. The only thing missing is "I have candy."