Sphax Bdcraft suggestion

I have a question/suggestion for the technic people. I wonder if they maybe could put the BDcraft texture with patches inside tekkit and technic, it would be very nice if people that want to play with tekkit with the BDcraft, didnt have to download and fix with mcpatcher and all that stuff themselves.. it takes a lot of time and for young people it isnt that easy

I can`t seem to enter the bdcraft.net website.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, I think the site is temporarily down :/ I get an address of 127.0.0.1 and a big message saying: Oops! This link appears to be broken. I'm not sure how long the site's been like this or what's happened but I need to access it by tomorrow for some work I'm doing.

Yeah, I think the site is temporarily down :/ I get an address of 127.0.0.1 and a big message saying: Oops! This link appears to be broken. I'm not sure how long the site's been like this or what's happened but I need to access it by tomorrow for some work I'm doing.

It seems the website's domain is no longer owned by BDCraft and may have been bought by someone else. Sometimes I get to the site, but there are tabs along the side listing each of the tabs on the site (textures, forum, etc.) and it just gives you a bunch of Google search results.

EDIT: This only happens when I go straight to "bdcraft.net" in the address bar, and I wasn't actually accessing the site. My apologies if anybody misunderstood.