Technic Pack 6 Install??

blur256

Im not really sure where I should be posting this, sorry ahead of time. However I have been fighting with technic pack 6 manual install all day and cant figure out how to get it to work. The .exe only opens and closes and from what i have read it's funny about working on windows XP32bit. So what i would love from anyone that would be as so kind to assist is can you provide me a link or some sort of information about how to install this thing.

I know roaming, .minecraft, bin, open minecraft.jar with winrar. But what i cant figure out is what im doing wrong whie copying the files from the technic manual install to the .jar file. Yes I did delete and reinstall my entire minecraft folder as well. Also, I have browsed and searched these forums and just cant seem to find any info on installing it anywhere. Maybe im just overlooking but any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sorry about the posting on the wrong forum lol, Technic Forums banner at the top I just assumed. Anyway, reason im not using the technic launcher is because it opens and closes instantly when i click to execute. From what have read the launcher tends to have issues with 32bit Windows and sometimes opens and closes as well as a few other bugs they are currently working out.