Problem Making Modpack

Cosmology27

I'm very frustrated right now. I know it's probably an easy answer, and I'm sorry, but I've looked for the answer on here, read the guide, watched numerous tutorials, and I still can't get my modpack to work properly.

Type in Cosmology and you'll get my pack. I've uploaded it a few times now, and it's big, and I have bad internet, so, you know, lol.

From what I can tell you have to have bin, mods, and configs, and then anything else you need.
Bin = I got the minecraft universal, renamed it "modpack", and stuck it in the bin folder.
Mods = obviously I put all my mods in.
config = obviously put all the configs in there.
options = I put the options text file in there too, because we need custom controls.
I then zip all this up, and name it modpack.zip
I then put it up on dropbox so the link AUTOMATICALLY downloads the file.
I then update the modpack URL on technic's site, AND I changed the version number.
I then download the whole pack... again... and it starts up as if it's Vanilla...

I put the options in there too, could this be messing it up? If so, how do I have custom controls for the game in the modpack?

1 hour ago, AetherPirate said:

Your forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2099-universal.jar isn't renamed to modpack.jar

I did that, and it launches fine. 

To add to this, name it modpack, not modpack.jar (this prevents another issue if you have file extensions disabled).