Black Ops II Nuketown Zombies Error

MrFly

Hey, the nuketown zombies was available for free download on the xbox marketplace (or if you go in the in game store) and it downloads to 99 then goes to zero then 99 then 0 and then says "Could not download Nuketown Zombies" :( please help.

Did you turn off your Antivirus and redownload ;) Sounds like an Update Failed error to me.

Maybe he has the wrong Java version? Remember, you can find the appropriate on the homepage.

Also, to be sure, you can always use the console to check the java version manually.

Why the hell wouldn't I? I am not a member of any "xbox forums" so I thought the arcade area would be the best. Stop sitting there thinking you're all funny with your thumb up your ass and try the download if you haven't got anything better to do...

Why the hell wouldn't I? I am not a member of any "xbox forums" so I thought the arcade area would be the best. Stop sitting there thinking you're all funny with your thumb up your ass and try the download if you haven't got anything better to do...

There there Fly, no need for the butthurtness, not sure about Jorcer, but I'm pretty sure none of us two plays Morue Neuf, especially on the Xbox, else we would have tried helping. You should thank us for keeping this thread bumped. ;)

There there Fly, no need for the butthurtness, not sure about Jorcer, but I'm pretty sure none of us two plays Morue Neuf, especially on the Xbox, else we would have tried helping. You should thank us for keeping this thread bumped. ;)

I certainly don't I have only ever played Morue Sept and that was still on PC. The last Morue game I played on Xbox was Trois...

• 5 weeks later...