[3.1.2] Copper Craft [PvE][50 slots][Multiverse][Limited EE]

AlexanderPripiet

K1Fyh.jpg

Copper Craft is a dedicated Tekkit server for those who want to play in a safe environment with like minded individuals. Copper Craft is all about creation, griefing is forbidden as is PvP.

You can start a life in the wild on your own or join a town and build with others. There are 2 worlds in Copper Craft, one is the main world and one world for mining which is reset every week.

We don't use any town based plugins, the town is run entirely by the players who built it. To join a town simply warp to it and start building on an open slot. You can claim a slot by placing a chest on it.

For the moment there are 2 towns in which you can build. Use /warp to find out what the available towns are. The town is given to the players "as is", meaning it can be expanded by the users as the see fit and upon request the /warp can be renamed to a name of their choosing.

You can start your own town, and as it grows and gains players a /warp command will be added so more people can join. The /warp command can or cannot be added, the players who built it decide.

We want to keep plugins to a minimum, not because we hate plugins but simply because we feel Tekkit and Minecraft for that matter is a good game as it is.

The spawn is very minimal so that new users don't get lost in a maze of buildings. It's also very informative.

EE is limited. Meaning most items have been removed and those who remain are either nerfed or are there simply because they do have some use in the game.

Vj54A.gif

The server is running Tekkit v3.1.2 meaning that you won't be able to join if you're using another version of Tekkit.

To select the right version of Tekkit, in your Launcher click on the Options -> Manual Build Selection and choose 3.1.2 | 1.2.5 | Rec. Build

DA8tb.jpg

Server Hardware:

Processor: Intel Xeon 1230v2 Ivy Bridge @3.4GHz

RAM: 16 GB DDR3

Hard Disk: 120 GB SSD

Bandwidth: 100Mbpz Unmettered connection.

Uptime: 24/7 - Any maintenance will be announced.

Main Plguins:

MultiVerse

• Two worlds
  • Costume Spawn Points for each world
  • Portals between worlds

Grief Prevention

• No stealing from ANY containers.
  • New players get automatic claims around their first chests.
  • Players who ask for help in chat get an instant link to a demonstration video.

Dynmap

• A broad view of the map
  • Accessible via any web browser
  • Current Tekkit time is visible on the map.
  • Current Tekkit weather is visible on the map.

WorldBorder

• Set to 4.000 blocks - for the moment.

Other plugins:

-Auto-Message

-Core Protect tweaked for Tekkit

-Creeper Control

-World Edit

-Tekkit Customizer

XvDf2.gif

We want our players to feel like they're playing in a safe environment where the work that they've put into building their small piece of virtual world is safe and sound. Given that, we're aiming for a mature crowd, both in mind and in age, even though one doesn't exclude or include the other. We prefer players over 18 who can play nice, respect themselves and most importantly respect others.

The moderators are not the police and we won't act like it. Most of us don't have the time or the patience to argue with immature users, so please, act civil.

Griefing, stealing, block replacing, water griefing, lava griefing and so on will not be tolerated in any form. mcbans helps us deal with any troublemakers that may want to test that statement.

We also ask of you, the player, that in your adventures in Tekkit also think of the server you're playing on and that you're also not playing alone, thus:

- Be very careful with Buildcraft mod, it has the bad habit of corrupting maps.

- Contraptions that involve wires, timers, pipes, etc must be built to the best of your abilities as they tend to lag the server in a large numbers. When in doubt ask around or watch a video tutorial.

- Whenever it's possible user RedPower pipes instead of BuildCraft pipes.

- Experiment in SSP with ComputerCraft before you start an infinite loop on SMP.

- Use common sense! Ask first if you're not sure of something.

To conclude:

- No griefing under any circumstance!

---This means:

----- No replacing blocks that do not belong to you.

----- No stealing for chests.

----- No water griefing.

----- No lava grifing.

----- No entrapment of players.

----- Point is: If it's not yours, leave it alone!

- No exploiting - if you want to exploit go on another server.

- No harrasing of players - this includes but is not limited to: racial slurs, name calling, remaining in their home uninvited and so on!

- No looping machines or ComputerCraft contraptions that go into infinite loops.

d1gOL.gif

Items:

- ALL ITEMS FROM THE MOD: Balkon's Weapon Mod

- Most items from EE:

----- MK II and MK III relays and collectors - MK I are not banned!

----- Red Matter Tools

----- All the rings except SwiftWolf(Left and Right click do not work, neither does the "r") and Harvest Band

----- Anything you can think of that involves Explosion and destruction.

- Turtles - they can be used to grief.

- Anything with the prefix "Wireless"

- Anything that can be used to grief or exploit in any way!

- Deployers can't use bonemeal!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a full list of items see the FAQ below. Second question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

s3IW3.gif

Spawn:

qDX4M.png

Town Settlement:

QilWx.jpg

NWWZE.png

More Screenshoots to come!

KVFkH.gif

Whitelist Application:

- In Game Name:

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft?

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary -

- Anything you wish to add?

--------

NOTE

--------

As I said above, we're looking for players mature in mind and age, so please don't waste our time and yours if your age is still on the clock.

Also, the IP of the server is not displayed in this thread. You will receive a PM from me with all there is to know about the server, such as the IP, mumble address and so on.

K1Fyh.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Useful In game commands and things to know:

/warp - Shows a list of warps available to the player

----This includes the list of Town Warps

When you place your first chest on the ground you claim the land in that area!

If you don't know how to lock chests, or protect your belongings, don't worry, you don't need to. Everything in your claimed area is safe and sound. Nothing can destroy it, not even nukes or exploding engines.

Teleporting commands:

/tpa - Requests a teleport to a certain player.

/tpaccept - Accept a teleport request.

/tpdeny - Declines a teleport request.

FAQ:

Q: This server looks great, but I'm not the required age to join it, I'm sad now.

A: Leave an application and we'll see how things go. Also leave a Skype ID.

Q: What exactly are the banned items?

A: For a full list see this link - http://pastebin.com/ZYPqQ1Bw

Q: OK, so I actually CAN'T make a town, correct?

A: It depends on what you mean by that. Currently there are 2 town locations available in which you can build. If you wish you can start your own town, given that it's big enough it will be added to the /warp list with the name of your choosing.

You can't make a town such as one would make a town with the plugin Towny, if that's what you mean.

Q: So, I joined a town but most of us here think that the name is very...generic. Can we change it?

A: Yes! As soon as all the players who live in that town agree on a name, the name of the Town and /warp will be changed!

Q: Multiverse? What's that?

A: It's a plugin that allows the server to run 2(or more) different maps linked together.

Q: OK, so what's that useful for?

A: There are 2 worlds, the Main world(Copper Craft) and the Mining World(Resource Center). As the name says the Mining World is intended to be used for mining. YOU CAN mine in the main world too. But if you want to keep the landscape clean, I suggest using the Mining World.

Also, the Mining World gets reset once a week.

Q: I forgot my stuff in the mining world and it got deleted, what do I do?

A: Make new ones. The world's gone.

Q: Why are there SOOOO many items banned?

A: Every item is banned for a reason. Some are used to exploit, some are used to grief and some simply strain the server so bad it would crash at some point if they would remain enabled.

Q: I found a bug and I want to report it, how do I do that?

A: For the moment, until the forum is up, send a detailed explanation to [email protected]

Q: I don't know how to do this or that. Where can I ask for help?

A: Ask in game, usually there are people willing to help. Or use the Tekkit Wiki

- In Game Name: Spork71

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Anything. I'll probably join up with you guys and make something grand. afterward I might go off into the wilderness and make another castle or factory or something. maybe use railcraft to interconnect major cities. (why do I feel like I'm talking about sim city? lol)

- Tekkit experience? Plenty. I know IC2 all the way. EE for the most part so I'm glad its limited... so OP... I used to use buildcraft quite a bit... but now I barely use it at all... as soon as redpower 2 comes out with its own item equivalent for BC distribution pipe, no more buildcraft for me! Well... unless an item teleport pipe is needed... I don't know much about computercraft yet... but I know enough to write simple programs.

- Anything you wish to add? I don't have much background on servers so I can't really give you references to show I'm not a griefer or anything. I was on Nations Tekkit (server deluxe) with some friends but we quit after not too long... (griefed multiple times and mods didn't help) I enjoy building.... not destroying. I'm the kind of person that might try to build a sandcastle on the beach and beat the snot out of anyone trying to break it... of course that includes the high tide! I look forward to a favorable response! :)

- In Game Name: callumbuttery

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? i want to be an average player, be friendly and build my own place, single player gets lonely and not that my exams are over i can start playing again, i hope to build my own sort of factory area in my own place and share with others

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary -

- Anything you wish to add? i have alot of background on servers, i was a server admin till it got shut down so i know my way around a server, wither it be plugins or anything,i enjoy building and playing peacefully, im the kind of person who if my enemy was in trouble i would probably help them, thank you :) *IF you want prove of my maturity i have a youtube channel i upload to on a daily bases, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/RazorLightGamer

Responded to the people above.

- In Game Name: goldslayday

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? I want to Build a castle which makes rails and things, plus im a good builder and i want a good server to play in.

- Tekkit experience? I have lots of experience from technetic pack so i know how to start off on my own

- Anything you wish to add? I Don't Greif, and even in the meanest pvp servers people know that i don't kill anyone with pvp, unless you think i am a killer XD

- In Game Name: goldslayday

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? I want to Build a castle which makes rails and things, plus im a good builder and i want a good server to play in.

- Tekkit experience? I have lots of experience from technetic pack so i know how to start off on my own

- Anything you wish to add? I Don't Greif, and even in the meanest pvp servers people know that i don't kill anyone with pvp, unless you think i am a killer XD

http://www.mcbans.com/player/goldslayday - destroyed 10 honeypot blocks. (-122,65,-42)

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/5463d9e18dd9456a0986e3c9da6509b9824faf93

You don't meet the age requirements.

You have active bans for griefing. Application ignored.

In Game Name: Jedm180

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? I'm kinda a tekkit industry freak, Ill probably build myself a nice castle, using EE mainly for building materials(marble, etc.) And then set up shop selling charged batteries, energy crystals, lapppacks, lapatron, the works. This we be powered by solar, water, and possibly nuclear.(Nuclear will be deep underground if I make one)

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - Played on a few open servers, I have a single player, but that kinda beats the purpose of tekkit in my opinion.

- Anything you wish to add? I'm just looking for a decent server that doesn't destroy the actually useful aspects of EE, just the op /broken ones.

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? I'm kinda a tekkit industry freak, Ill probably build myself a nice castle, using EE mainly for building materials(marble, etc.) And then set up shop selling charged batteries, energy crystals, lapppacks, lapatron, the works. This we be powered by solar, water, and possibly nuclear.(Nuclear will be deep underground if I make one)

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - Played on a few open servers, I have a single player, but that kinda beats the purpose of tekkit in my opinion.

- Anything you wish to add? I'm just looking for a decent server that doesn't destroy the actually useful aspects of EE, just the op /broken ones.

http://www.mcbans.com/player/Jedm180 - steal items from honeychest. (world:-209,63,244)

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/09e9c675e34dd185a9f3fb64145f09489a32dd2d

You don't meet the age requirements.

You have active bans for griefing. Application ignored.

I'm not trying to reapply, I am just wondering where I can go to a request a ban removal, I didn't have a computer in August I was at a sleep-away camp. It may have been my brother, he likes to grief but won't but a minecraft account, I didn't know he discovered my tekkit accounts until later and and stopped him. Now I'm trying to repeal the bans he got. Help me out please?

- In Game Name: xShriek

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Looking to build an empire to take over the whole of copper craft, Mwhahaha

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - Bits and bobs, know a little of all the mods but not really a expert in any, i'm still learning.

- Anything you wish to add? I played the server you had before, not sure where it went or what happened.

- In Game Name: Cosmin1215

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? most probably a factory / hidden lab or just a normal tekkit house..

- Tekkit experience? ~ 1 year

- Anything you wish to add? I live in Romania and I love tekkit :> please don't judge me after my ages.

- In Game Name: Cooper_Perian

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? - Anything and everything, mostly I just want to develop a little slice of the world for myself to build and grow as I need, a place where I can make new friends and rest after a day of helping out.

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - I have played on a couple different server, one shut down the other one is my current one and no one is ever really on making it a tad lonely.

- Anything you wish to add? - I really am just looking for a new place to play and dig and build, hopefully meeting some new gaming buddies along the way. I need a place to play with others.

In Game Name: Leftlucas

What do you Want to build on Copper Craft? I just like to build alot of stuff like labs, factories, etc. so basically everything i can

Tekkit Experience? I was on a server then it shut down after about 3 months so about 3 months

Anything you wish to add? Im looking for a good server, one that is friendly and respecting, that i can build on and not be greifed

- In Game Name: oAustin

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? I am thinking of building a large castle and then move on to building some kind of factory.

- Tekkit experience? I have been playing tekkit for about 6 months now so i know quite a bit about the mods.

- Anything you wish to add? i'm looking for a fun server where i can enjoy playing and learn about the tekkit mods i'm not completely familiar with.

- In Game Name: fletch22

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? something like duncan did on his tekkit series

- Tekkit experience? Been playing for about 8 months

- Anything you wish to add? nope, just looking for a nice server to play on :)

- In Game Name:frozen_pineapple

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? I want to build a sorting machine that will sort everything i put in it etc armor weapons ores.

- Tekkit experience? - 8 months

- Anything you wish to add? Im keen to looking forward into the server and making good friends with all the staff members.

-In game name:InstaxCreeperZ

-What do you want to build on copper craft? I want to build a place of research and development

-where i can make different machines and use different methods of power.

-Tekkit experience:I have played on some servers but they have been cramped and have been run on slow PC`s and have had a bad community.

-Anything you wish to add? No, i just want a good server with a good community to play on.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons