[3.1.2] Copper Craft [PvE][50 slots][Multiverse][Limited EE]

AlexanderPripiet

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- In Game Name: MarkiiSparkii

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? I have an idea to build a base by hollowing out a volcano and using the lava on top to generate power. If you've ever watched Phineas and Ferb and the evil scientist always has big neon signs outside his base saying 'secret base' on them, telling Perry the Platypus exactly where to go, that was legend

- Tekkit experience: Not a lot of first-hand experience, but I've been watching a lot of tekkit on youtube (don't worry I'm not one of those people that constantly pester youtubers to play tekkit)

- Anything you wish to add? I would just really like to get in to tekkit and play it 24 hours straight only stopping for toilet breaks

- In Game Name: charleslaisgary

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Just want to build in peace and build some things to learn more about this tekkit pack.

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - none really but the mods inside tekkit for about a year.

- Anything you wish to add? I love minecraft sort of addicted to it me and my wife play for hours a day but on servers only vanilla. Im bored of vanilla and what to use my favorite mods BC, IC2, RP

Thanks for your time

Oh P.S. looking to join before I get stationed in Alaska( I am military hope that not a problem)

In Game Name: augdawn

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? A factory. Either one that produces machine blocks or maybe something else if I get another idea.

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - 2 years

- Anything you wish to add? I have been banned from a server before, but it was by a friend as a joke. Not sure if he put for griefing or not but I can assure you that I do not grief. If you do not believe me I understand.

-In Game Name:dustywhite7

-Age 25

-What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Not sure yet, as I am new to tekkit, but your server was recommended to me by skipmurphey (a friend of mine). I plan on setting up residence somewhere near him and checking out the world.

-Tekkit experience? - as I said, I am a newcomer, but have a friend on the server to walk me through whatever I might want to try building.

-Anything you wish to add? I love the idea of a server dedicated to construction and not destruction! :)

-In Game Name: Roboman20000

-Age: 25 (2.5 Decades or a quarter century if you want to make me feel old!)

-What do I want to build on Copper Craft: I would like to build a modular factory that can have Modules added on whenever I need something new crafted, This factory will need to be quite large though! I would also like to try and learn more about Railcraft and build a 'Monorail' system!

-Tekkit Experience: I have extensive experience with all of the mods in Tekkit except for Railcraft. I can program in FORTH and LUA fairly well and I can build complex logic circuits!

-Anything I wand to Add: I LOVE to make Terrible puns and I have a thing for floating towers!

- In Game Name: Karinth

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Not sure, maybe a full on city for people to come and live in under a common theme. Maybe something along the lines of a roleplay city. I want to wall it in against mobs and have a joint effort from the citizens.

- Tekkit experience? I have been playing tekkit for about 9 months and have been an admin on 3 tekkit servers at their start-up. I do not know much of the new mods put in but I would love to get to learn them.

- Anything you wish to add? I am a fun guy who is able to get along with almost anyone as long as they are somewhat respectable.

- In Game Name:Plaid_Pyro

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Not sure yet, I haven't really ever played Tekkit before and am joining because a friend is on the server. Though future aspirations point toward something grand.

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - None at all.

- Anything you wish to add? Not really anything more to say.

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name:Swagg2012

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? I want to build a place that manufactures things and something totally awesome!

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - About 6 months, i'm pretty good with machines and redpower. I'm pretty familiar with Tekkit

- Anything you wish to add? I would like to maybe help out on a town.

Thanks for your time :)

- In Game Name: Conjoining

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Machines and Awesome Houses ! (:

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - I am more experienced with tekkit , than I am not. (If that makes sense , lol.)

- Anything you wish to add? Im am very friendly and will only be a help to the server (:

- In Game Name: Yai99

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Anything really. I'll start off with a nice factory!

- Tekkit experience? - playing it for about six months now. Knowledge in all major mods.

- Anything you wish to add? Really just looking for a mature friendly community to build some great machinery! (got lots of time for grand projects)

-In-Game Name: TheLinky

-What do you want to build on Copper Craft: Just wanted to try my hand at some basic machines

-Tekkit Experience?: Not too much, but I know the basics pretty well

-Anything you wish to add?: Looks like a very nice, mature server, which are very hard to find these days

- In Game Name:P6M

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft?: Ive seen alot of youtube series about the Tekkit Series so i wanted to give it a go. Also Im not much of a leader more of a helper/worker so yea :P

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - Abit, I used to have my own server but at most I only had about 5-10 friends on. The server died quickly and wanted to join a bigger one :P

- Anything you wish to add? Well, I don't play much, but I really like playing with friends and just building stuff in general :P Also I kinda wanna learn the machinery and how it works and possibly help build something epic when I'm on

- In Game Name: ollielang

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? A factory

- Tekkit experience? I know most of the major mod's, still haven't figured out ComputerCraft though

- Anything you wish to add? Just looking for a smallish server to have fun on

- In Game Name: TehKnight117

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? I would just like to build for fun, I try new things each day because of my boredom of playing vanilla mc all the time. For example, I started playing FTB and find it exciting that I could build machines

- Tekkit experience? I know the basic stuff to create so I could get started building machines, a factory, etc.

- Anything you wish to add? I'm just looking for a server that's not full of griefers and is a friendly community.

- In Game Name: iSlayzz

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? I nice factory and maybe a great town for all players to join with ease

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - About 8 months

- Anything you wish to add? If staff is ever needed or just plain help illbe there for I have quite a lot of experience

• 2 weeks later...

- In Game Name:Jace2684

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft?I would really like to make a castle town type area with a center castle with plots for people to build on.

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary -I can use pretty much all the mods but am not very good with just using one mod alone maybe buildcraft as my best. I have been playing for half a year now.

- Anything you wish to add? I would really like to have a really good time with the server and I have never seen a set up with a mining world and a building world.

- In Game Name:bazza999

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft?: Well, basically i wan't to just build to my hearts content if there is a machine/contraption that has a low lagg production rate and is useful i would like to make it as i am sure most users would.

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary -: I have played on several differant tekkit servers i just havn't been able to find the right one i have played some that are alright but have ee enabled to a high standard so it gets boring quickly.

- Anything you wish to add?: Im 13 and from the look at most the other applications this is a long shot so i just hope you will be more generous. Also im not going to brag on about being completly mature becuase truly everyone has a bit of "imatureness" in them.

• 1 month later...

- In Game Name:mr_bob915915

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? To play, laugh, love, live... mostly play, I need a new server to pour my creative juices into.

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - A bunch... Ask me anything... That I know...

- Anything you wish to add? Nope, not really.

In Game Name: iSpl4sh

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? I want to build a factory thats use Computers. I know very much about CC

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - Yes since the Projekt tekkit launcher is startet

- Anything you wish to add Nothing i know yet

My Skype Id is: xph1s1c4lllzzz I hope i can show you my skills, cause iam only 16 but i think Age is not importent. Importent is, respect other Guys, Help everyone and other things.

faithfully iSpl4sh | Sebastian

• 3 months later...

- In Game Name: fatguy1121

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Im looking to get back into classic Tekkit, but only on a server that blocks EE from being completely over powered. This server looks like one I can call home.

- Tekkit experience? My Tekkit power level is over 9000

- Anything you wish to add? I understand that this server is 7 months old, but the OP is very enticing.If the server is no longer active, then I guess I give up on trying to play Tekkit.

- In Game Name: deatheetr5

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Very likely a massive factory, I'm an obsessive builder. Clean, self-sufficient clean energy, and a sprawling complex with some nice public transportation. For me.

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - Timewise, not sure. But I have enough experience to know what I'm doing. I am no n00b!

- Anything you wish to add? I'm glad to have finally found a Tekkit Classic server...? That's about it.

• 3 weeks later...

- In Game Name: sixftsam, gratchoof, tomluxon

- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Our own little place where we can set up some homes and probably build some crazy machines!

- Tekkit experience? - not necessary - tom and sam have a lot and know the mod pretty well. Gratchoof is a newbie to minecraft

- Anything you wish to add? The server seems to be for mature players which would suit us

• 7 months later...

- In Game Name: Cosmin1215
- What do you want to build on Copper Craft? Factory / Town depends..
- Tekkit experience? Played alot 2 years ago, I don't know how much it changed.
- Anything you wish to add? I'm just looking for a server that's not full of griefers and is a friendly community.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons