[3.1.2] Copper Craft [PvE][50 slots][Multiverse][Limited EE]

AlexanderPripiet

-In Game Name: Blades1221

-What do you want to build on Copper Craft?: I would love to build a reasonably large mansion and I have always had the awesome idea of a factory building with the    4 main machines ( Macerator, Extractor, Compressor, Electric Furnace ) to make like an automated "put it what you have and get a good output" type of machine.

Mainly I love building houses and I could even build houses for people who need them. (Not the dirt box houses, proper roof houses with good building materials and  stuff)

-Tekkit experience?: I played ever since the yogscast Duncan started playing it, guessing over a year. I know a lot about the machines, pipes and everything to do  with energy. I'm always learning from youtube and the Tekkit Wiki as well.

-Anything you wish to add?: Yeah just wanted to include that I have been searching for a good, relatively new server with a good community for a while and I think I could fit in on this server.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons