NEI Not spawning in items! Need fix ASAP!

Matt Hall

Whenever I try to spawn in items via NEI, they don't appear; it just shows me the recipe like pressing 'R'. I'm opped and there's no whitelist and I think it's just the matter of changing a line in one of the config files but i'm in a rush and need it quickly so any help is much appreciated.

Whenever I try to spawn in items via NEI, they don't appear; it just shows me the recipe like pressing 'R'. I'm opped and there's no whitelist and I think it's just the matter of changing a line in one of the config files but i'm in a rush and need it quickly so any help is much appreciated.

the solution is very simple if it's not letting switch the mode: then find the NEI config, and make sure that lock Recipe mode is set to false (I've noticed that for some people it comes defaulted to true. (download bug)) If that's not the case then try this: find the NEIServer config and make sure that the option item= is set to ALL or OP or a User Name (your's) and not to NONE. By default it equals nothing which is the same as NONE. (remember that the download bug (auto gen for severs) will work in your favor)

The worst case scenario would be that is that there is a mod conflict, in that case you'll have to re-install the server, this means a complete deletion of all but the world files. (they usually are not affected by this type of mod conflict) Then re-extracting the .ZIP file, (you can usually not delete the sever properties and other auto-gened files not from the mods (ops.txt, whitelist.txt, ect.)) with no ill affects.