[3.1.3] Lands of Inferna [PvE/PvP][30 slots][Open][Multiverse] - No mods disabled!

Grefjon

Took another look into it. Second post, And now i see that it does not deserve a 9/10. A 9.9/10 is more like it. I mean, the admins are fun. Not abusing, but really nice, and heck, they actually care about the players. Most servers i go on, it's a grieving free for all. So, I say, a 9.9/10 is the grade for this server. I mean, only downside, a few times of lag. Otherwise, amazing.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried connecting to the server. It keeps saying "End of Stream". Is there a server side issue?.

Also this is truly a great server. Its not run by immature admins and the untrusted world may read as unfair but with the great players time flies. I have 2 computers and use them as locks in my plot in their well kept town.

Nice server, smart use of trusted/untrusted. If your a player looking for a home this would be a good server to look into. Just keep out of trouble play the game you will be in the trusted side before you know it and thats when the real fun begins.

oh JTF=Buildrite

Hi guys btw I'm Bugman4321. I don't know why I was banned because I never greifed or anything. In fact I cuaght a greifer steeling from someone's house that I barely knew. I really love this server and I'm just asking if you can unban me. Thank you

I don't know why you guys said I griefed some one because I never recall greifing or stealing from anyone. Also if you guys let me back on the server I will restart my 15 days and do them again, but only if I can get my house back and all my items. thank you

I don't know why you guys said I griefed some one because I never recall greifing or stealing from anyone. Also if you guys let me back on the server I will restart my 15 days and do them again, but only if I can get my house back and all my items. thank you

you were found on the hawkeye database to have broken and taken a transporter block. You were not in your house, and the player did not vouch for you. You need to find a new server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons