[3.1.3] Lands of Inferna [PvE/PvP][30 slots][Open][Multiverse] - No mods disabled!

Grefjon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly great server, everyone's friendly feel like i can come on just for a chat with everyone and not even play, which is like almost unheard of normally everyone keeping to themselves or the 2 guys they know, scamming you for trade. That's another thing, we can get help with anything, not just admin related stuff (although you guys are great :P) but help with builds and such. Admins never hesitate to help and are generously sympathetic of griefing stealing etc. generally great server and enjoy my time on it.

cheers guys and keep up the good work :) (and the server aswell ;P)

and secondly can tell me why i have a floating, what looks like a dm pedestal with a fireball on top, floating in front of me? and what it means?

again cheers guys :)

Hey guys, thank you for all the compliments. We have been having server stability issues as of late and we are working on finding the cause. In the mean time, next time you are on just ask either DCA or Val for our email so you can let us know if it goes down. That way we can stay on top of the crashes an keep the down time to a minimum.

I look forward to seeing you guys in game :)

Val

Just...one...more...block....

Me and Git were travelling to his house on the server, and it went down when we were past the mall, even though we were trying to avoid it. Anyway, we were above the thing set up by the Cinema where Lem's welcome was thought maybe this could be the corrupt chunk Dave was on about. Not too sure how to contact him directly so i thought this would do. Let's hope so.

IGN: TykeMichael

• 2 weeks later...

The first thing that I wanna tell you guys is that this server is the best tekkit server out there, I have never played a server so well moderated and I see people ACTULLY following the rules. Second, the players and admins are awesome! When A new person joins they say "welcome" or "welcome to the server!(insertnamehere)Last of all, the moderation of the server, the admins and moderators are friendly and actully listen to your questions. My last thoughts are, JOIN THIS SERVER.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons