Iridezria (Medieval / Fantasy)

Galanys

Tired of every modpack having the same tool progression? Tired of always using Tinker's Construct for everything? Iridezria is a new modpack that goes against the norm and uses MineFantasy II as it's tool progression. Instead of just using a smeltery to melt your ore and cast it, Iridezria has you actually forge your tools with an Anvil and Forge. You need to heat your ingots before working them, and move hot tools or burn yourself. ALL animals now drop hides, which are tanned into an amount of leather depending on the size of the hide. More food choices abound with Pam's HarvestCraft, but don't get comfy with one kind of food, or it won't fill you up after a while. But beware, water isn't what it used to be. Lakes can slowly be emptied and it takes more to irrigate farms, while corner blocks don't protect like before.

Now you can have actual roofs on your house, and handrails and archways! Like how your house looks afterwards? Save it as a schematic and use it for later!

Complete modlist and download at: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/iridezria.920818/permissions

PS: no server is included in the pack at this time. If you start one using this modpack, please let me know on the Technic page and I will try to include it as soon as i can.