[3.1.2]DC-Tekkit[PVP][24/7][50 Slots][Factions][Little Banned Items]

Flamer_Dude

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Perplexed

How exactly do you un-protect chests, or is that even possible?

unprotecting chests is possible, but you shouldnt as if someone steals your stuff we wont refund you. how ever if you would like to add your friends to your chests then simply type /cmodify <player> then punch your chest and your friend will be able to view its contents. This works for tekkit chests as well. if you need any more go to our forums and post there are www.forums.dc-tekkit.get-sourced.com or ask a staff member or player in game and they may be able to help you.

i enjoyed playing on your server yesterday evening it was a very professional server but it seems it is not in fact run 24/7 either that or you have shut it down for maintenance or another reason??????

Well, its surposed to be 24/7. Unfortunatly due to many items been allowed on the server there are more bugs than usual servers. This means that there are crashes quite a bit, im usually there to solve them but over night im not. I am working my hardest to get as many of these fixed as possible, please just be patient. Thanks -Cheeky

unprotecting chests is possible, but you shouldnt as if someone steals your stuff we wont refund you. how ever if you would like to add your friends to your chests then simply type /cmodify <player> then punch your chest and your friend will be able to view its contents. This works for tekkit chests as well. if you need any more go to our forums and post there are www.forums.dc-tekkit.get-sourced.com or ask a staff member or player in game and they may be able to help you.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Well, Apart from the slight problem of downtime, this server is really cool. good staff, good spawn, good community. And I'm being 100% sincere, which is a rare thing.

Im glad you like our server, thank you for the feedback. The downtime is mainly because we have almost all of EE enabled, which means there are a lot of bugs. Im trying my hardest to fix them and keep the server online. thank you for your feedback.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons