[3.1.2]DC-Tekkit[PVP][24/7][50 Slots][Factions][Little Banned Items]

Flamer_Dude

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I was banned from the server a while back, and i apologize if I snowified my fac's base. I had, at the time recently eaten an excessive amount of sugar. I am aware that other damage was done to the base, but it was not me, as my house was griefed as well. Just asking if i could get back on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cheeky, is it just me or is everything down for me? I cannot connect to either of the servers, and Virgin Media says that the forum doesn't exist anymore. Is the server being DDOSed or is it that the server mainframe failed?

Thanks

Wiz

Im sorry to say that the doomcraft community has been shutdown by mcjspurs. He was treating me like shit so i decided to leave, and ask that someone takes my place. How ever he just decided to close us down without telling anyone. thedoom57 has offered to try and buy back a small tekkit server and start the commmunity again from the ground up. Add me on skype: charles.kelly1999 and il keep you updated on whats happening with the new server. Im really sorry about this and did not want it to be this way.

We're all trying to help Doom get this server up and running.

Also, as many know my laptop is crap, and it needs formatting, so when I can, I will be doing so, meaning I won't be on. Sorry guys. It's about time I got a new laptop/computer. As money is tight however, it won't be happening in the near future.

We're all trying to help Doom get this server up and running.

Also, as many know my laptop is crap, and it needs formatting, so when I can, I will be doing so, meaning I won't be on. Sorry guys. It's about time I got a new laptop/computer. As money is tight however, it won't be happening in the near future.

GB, I'm sure you'll be fine, we all know that you're passionate about the server so don't sweat it. :)

GB, I'm sure you'll be fine, we all know that you're passionate about the server so don't sweat it. :)

Yeah, and i've just got my dad to finish formatting it, I asked him to put a faster OS on for it and he's put Win. 8 64 bit (this will mean FTB will run smoothly too!) I will be on tomorrow :)

Yeah, and i've just got my dad to finish formatting it, I asked him to put a faster OS on for it and he's put Win. 8 64 bit (this will mean FTB will run smoothly too!) I will be on tomorrow :)

OK, having driver problems with minecraft... And I tried fixing it and apparently the drivers aren't compatible with Windows 8, if I have to format it again I will literally be so annoyed it will be unreal...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons