MInecraft sky

Kohriboh

Question

I wanted to try the minecraft sky modpack but it fails when im starting it. It loads the mods completly normal at first but at 2/7 it gets slower and slower until just not doing anything anymore if i click on the window the game will close and the technic launcher starts again. yes i tried waiting until its done loading but after 30 minutes i gave up because nothing changed anymore

10 answers to this question

• Moderators

In order to get your logs, please go into the Launcher Options (upper-right corner), then on the bottom-left corner of that screen, click "Open Logs". The logs are all called techniclauncher_YYYY-MM-DD.log, with YYYY being the Year, MM being the Month, and DD being the day. Open the latest one and copy the contents. Goto Pastebin.com and paste them here and hit Create New Paste. Copy and paste the address of that paste here so I can see it too.

• Moderators

You have 32 bit java, you need 64

In order to update to Java 64-Bit, please go to the link below and download the version for your computer. If you're using Windows, please use the version Windows Offline (64-Bit). After downloading the updated version of Java. Please click on the installer to install it. http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

then you can choose to allocate more than 1GB of ram to the launcher, bump it up to 2-3GB

Edited by AetherPirate

• Moderators

Video Instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u7jOu6SpOw 1.) Start the Technic launcher 2.) Click on the button in the very top right of the launcher called launcher options 3.) Click on the Java tab 4.) Click on the memory dropdown 5.) Select a higher or lower amount of ram.