HV Solar Array Bug?

I'm trying to figure out something else going on with my server, so I built a simple very direct quarry system.

HV Solar Array -> Glass Fiber -> MFSU -> Glass Fiber -> Energy Link -> Quarry

On a whim, I thought I'd break the glass cable going from the HV Array to the MFSU to see how long the quarry would take to drain the MFSU (i'm odd like that) but something odd happened - the MFSU keeps filling up in EU. I thought maybe it was just a delay attributed to the amount of current a HV Solar Array puts out, but if I leave the solar panel up anywhere within a 1 chunk radius, as long as it had an initial connection to the MFSU, it doesn't matter if the glass cable is broken, the MFSU continues to fill up.

If I break the Solar Array or turn the game to night mode, the MFSU stops filling up. Once it's day again, it starts generating power again.

I would've posted in bugs, but I don't have rights. :P

Well, theprolo was right. We actually do get "I can't post in bugs section" twice per second. Look for "Submit a bug report" right above the thread list in the bug report and post this stuff there.

This is pretty weird, I'm going to try and reproduce this as soon as I know which version you're running.

A forum description on how to post bug reports? That's asinine! :P

No seriously, I read the forum heading but it never dawned on me to use the actual launcher because you know, I do what everyone on these elitist forums is supposed to do - use the stupid search function. But it doesn't give me any results. Blame the indexer, not the users. /sarcasm

A forum description on how to post bug reports? That's asinine! :P

No seriously, I read the forum heading but it never dawned on me to use the actual launcher because you know, I do what everyone on these elitist forums is supposed to do - use the stupid search function. But it doesn't give me any results. Blame the indexer, not the users. /sarcasm

It's more asinine that you missed the huge report button, I helped you by pointing you in the right direction, and then you start insulting, or whatever your post was supposed to mean.

Yes, you did help - thanks.

But a large number of the folks who respond on these forums preface their response with "OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDN"T READ XXXXX".

I'm usually very careful about that. When the search function doesn't work, I get a little snippy because everyone's all up in arms about it if you don't use it usually. Sorry about that. I tried to use the /sarcasm to show that I was only being half serious. But it backfired - my fault.