Hello! My name is OiVENN, but you can just call me VENN...  I've been a part of the Technic Pack community for around four years now, and during that whole four year time-span, I've been a player of my favourite modpack, Tekkit Classic.But, with a hiatus of the community being on my head, I come back just to see the shutdown of my favourite Tekkit Classic server.

This is a little bit of a bummer, as I'm not yet done with Tekkit Classic. There's still a lot of things I'd like to do in this wonderful modpack that I have not yet done. So, I bestow this information upon to you all.

I'm looking for around four to five people who are not total strangers to the modpack and/or it's mods to play with on a server I'll be hosting. I have no non-sense requirements like "you need to be at least sixteen years of age" or anything. You don't need to be a certain age, you don't need a mic, nothing like that.

Also, I know it seems like I'm incredibly new to this because my account was made only around twenty minutes ago, but I switched emails recently and couldn't log into my old account.

So, if you'd like to hop on with me and three other people (that will also be joining from this post) to play with, please reply to this post, send me a message, or DM me on my Discord, @OiVENN#1209.

Please, I'm so, so very lonely...

Ha, see you there.
          ~VENN

Edited by OiVENN

4 years in our community, you say?

but not a second was taken to read our rules or respect the places where these topics are posted.

that really hurts my feelings

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Quinzii
      So downloaded the technic launcher in order to play some of what technic has to offer and I get stuck on the sign in! The sign in asks you to sign in with a Mojang account which cannot be created anymore as it automatically sends you to Minecraft.net in order to make an account there. You Cannot use a Minecraft.net to sign in so I'm kind of stuck on what to do, I already own minecraft on a Minecraft.net account. Any help would be appreciated! How would I go about getting into the technic launcher?
    • By Nyrab
      When i put the mods in the server don't crash because of that, when i try to open I don't even receive a crash log, then i go to the last try log and it says that my port is already in use
      I used the default server port
    • By Nostic
      When i try to join my single player world in Tekkit it crashes before i can even load into the world
      I have added the crash report
      crash-2019-06-18_22.07.51-server.txt
    • By Nyrab
      I recently created a modpack, but i can't connect to my friends via Hamachi, so i tried to make a server but it gaves an error that i don't understand
      But in this topic i prefer start of the beggining, i need help to make a server or just a way that i can play with my friends via Hamachi

PS:I want a free way to make it, i tried Aternos but i didn't find some mods that was in my modpack
    • By light_at_night
      Crashes:
      https://pastebin.com/VmWEkjvN
      https://pastebin.com/9QW5d9dx
      https://pastebin.com/2HqZ1LRR

I also have the problem that some blocks just do not have any/the right textures. This is really annoying but the mod seems still playeable with those texture bugs. But the crashing makes it impossible to play.