Red stone jammer help

Kial777

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew a way to make a setup where i can use a wireless remote to turn the pose off tempararoly to my wireless red-stone transmitter and as soon as i let go of the wireless remote button the power to the transmitter will go back on

No the way a wireless jammer works is when there is no power to it it works and it turns off if there is power to it so i have it set up where there is power from a transmitter going to a receiver that is connected to the jammer so it is in off mode i want to set it up to were when i hold the button on a wireless remote it turns the power off on the transmitter thus turning the power off on the receiver thus turning on the jammer

From what I can gather, he wants the output of Transmitter B to be !A, where A is what is remote is set to. All you need to do here is replace Receiver B with A, and put a NOT gate after that. You only need one frequency here. Besides, using a Jammer could affect other nearby redstone devices, could it not?

I've seen a case somewhere where it's used to disable transmitters for an amount of time. I forget what is was from and it's exact purpose, but it worked for it there.

I'll take it. As for your problem, the redstone receiver would not work with the jammer right beside it. It would have to be wired and controlled directly or the receiver would have to be out of the jammer's influence. I'm sorry if this is wrong as I have never used them but this seems like what would happen.