[3.1.2] TechnoRaid [PvP] [36 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Disabled] [No Lag]

Supreme_Void

TechnoRaid - 3.1.2 - Factions!

Minecraft IP: play.technoraid.net

36 slots

THE PLUGINS:

McMMO, Factions, SilkSpawner, WorldGuard, BbySpawner, VoteSQL, HawkEye, Pex, RandomLocation

WHAT'S DISABLED:

Equivalent Exchange is Completely Disabled! (This may change is EE3 is more balanced!)

Other than this there are only 5 banned items and 1 banned group!

Items: Igniter (Bypasses factions), Dimensional Anchor (Lag), Tunnel Bore (Bypasses factions), Tank Cart (Dupe), Frame Motor (Bypasses factions)

Group: Balkon's Projectile Weapons (Damages in Non-PvP Areas)

THE RULES:

Read Carefully

These rules should be respect and followed by all, anyone found not doing so will be punished.

Table of Contents

General Rules

Member Guidelines

Building Regulations

General Rules

Have Fun!

This is a game after all. No need to take small disagreements and throw a fit over them.

Use Common Sense

If you have doubts about doing something, it's probably not allowed.

No Hacks, Exploiting or Lagging the Server!

This includes any server altering mods, x-ray mods, x-ray texture packs, fly mods, redstone clocks without timers, machines or any contraptions that are left on, entity lag or anything that harms the server for any reason.

No soliciting!

Don't advertise another server.

No griefing

Don't place or break blocks that aren't part of your property. This is considered griefing!

No spamming hackusations

Don't spam in chat something like "XYZ HAX BAN HIM PL0X" - If you believe someone is hacking then please get proof and post it on the 'Ban Requests' section of the forums.

For the full rules please see: http://technoraid.net/rules

Extra Features!

What separates us from the 'Average Joe' tekkit server. Not only are we PvP focused but we offer a wide range of playing-types for a big player group. This includes but is not limited to; monster spawner trading, buzzing economy, well thought out ranks. These and many more attractive features are available to you at TechnoRaid!

Ranking System!

Rank 0: Default - Basic Commands

Rank 1: Completed tutorial! - Can create factions!

Ranks(s) 2-10: Purchased with In-Game funds! Each new rank allows access to new items which have been previously restricted!

Donor Ranks - We offer a selection of donor ranks for those who choose to go the extra mile in supporting the server. I will not list them here as it may be seen as advertisement but their details can be found on the website mentioned at the top!

Staff Ranks

TMod - Training. Available through application on forums! (Must help in-game)

Mod - Hardworking TMod will be promoted

SrMod - Tasked with finding potential TMod and deciding who should be promoted to SrMod

Admin - Tasked with overseeing all staff aswell as a small amount of 'back end' support (Server-side)

Owner - Does everything he can in anyway.

:P

Screenshots will be forthcoming when I can get a big group photo done!

original.png

spawn1_zps7cc5fbb1.png

tutarea_zpsce29afa0.png

lostfactionbase_zps7c8ce11f.png

This server is Awesome this is my desc of it.

Explore the breath taking biomes as you explore the unknown minecraft tekkit world as you and your friends indulge cash and riches.

Without warning monsters strike.You must arm your self's .You must Tame the untamed. This is...Technoraid.

Without a doubt you will be too attached to ever leave...

I have trouble describing this server, because it has so many awesome feature´s, and so less of things you can´t do. Everyone is helpfull. And for a just started server, I must say it is very organized. So, I would (and already did) recommend this server to my friends. And, now stop wasting time looking at the comment section and come play!

Ign: jayjayXD1

RFJ: Because i am a person who loves to play minecraft and really loves tekkit i want to play with friends build and create things, im a legit player, i dont hack/spwn/dont use mods i would really love to help u by being a staff member.

RFM: to help u control the rules and the server to make sure people do not hack or do the rong thing!!

Ign: jayjayXD1

RFJ: Because i am a person who loves to play minecraft and really loves tekkit i want to play with friends build and create things, im a legit player, i dont hack/spwn/dont use mods i would really love to help u by being a staff member.

RFM: to help u control the rules and the server to make sure people do not hack or do the rong thing!!

• 2 weeks later...