Ghastninja46

sct Please read this

I want to talk about the modpack Voltz. I'm trying to make a modpack called Voltz: Updated (You can rename it to Voltz or whatever you like) it so all of the mods are keep closely the same and updated to 1.7.10 or 1.8. So the old Voltz gets replaced with the one I made if it pleases you. I will also make sure to clean out any bugs reported or found. I don't wanna just add another Voltz remake to the community because no-one would play it because no one would know it existed. If you're interested please email me or message me on discord. [email protected] Ghastninja46#0467

Edited by Ghastninja46
(space missing)

Admins barely check the forums, they only make sure everything is working fine and clean up the forums every time it's needed.
Posting your email address in a public place like this was a bad idea. People can spam you. Remove it.
I hope you are aware most of the mod authors do not support minecraft in the versions you mentioned so "cleaning out any bugs reported" is just not possible, nobody will go back to an old mod version to fix it if it's like crashing. Note that MinecraftForge supports only the latest MC version.
There was a team that already tried to update Voltz but it all failed, idk the details, that was before my time.
If you wanna help in this community just join our discord and let us know you a bit more, show that you are a good modpack maker, maybe even help some people fix their bugs here or on Discord, that's usually the way you can earn respect here.

I can easily update the mods myself and edit them for bugs. I've already been banned a year ago and banned for using a alt today. Even if a team failed it isn't going to stop me from trying to revive Voltz. 

Yes, joining our Discord, not reading the rules and then doing things that made moderators ban you is a really great plan for reviving Voltz. :huh:
Good luck with that!

Just now, EvilOwl said:

Yes, joining our Discord, not reading the rules and then doing things that made moderators ban you is a really great plan for reviving Voltz. :huh:
Good luck with that!

I was banned OVER A YEAR AGO and because you guys never unban people i tried to use a alt. Thank you for "helping" me id appreciate it if you didnt respond to my post again

You weren't just banned for using an alt. Yes your original ban was made over a year ago and since you came back with an alt, not only did you ban evade you were also breaking other rules, pinging hammer without reason, etc, AGAIN. We do unban people from time to time if it's been a long period, it's why you should have came to the forums and requested the ban to be lifted instead of evading with an alt.

1 hour ago, Kinesis said:

You weren't just banned for using an alt. Yes your original ban was made over a year ago and since you came back with an alt, not only did you ban evade you were also breaking other rules, pinging hammer without reason, etc, AGAIN. We do unban people from time to time if it's been a long period, it's why you should have came to the forums and requested the ban to be lifted instead of evading with an alt.

I didn't use @hammer without reason. I misread a rule and i thought you weren't allowed to post your discord in the modpack advertisements. If you are just going to argue DO NOT REPLY PLEASE

And I had no clue I could request an unban

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Fred__Ex
      I'm new to Technic, and I'm trying to join a server with a modpack that runs on 1.12.2, but when I open the modpack through the Technic launcher it says that I need Forge to open some of the mods.
      I downloaded Forge for 1.12.2, but you have to open it through the Minecraft launcher. Which means I can't use the modpack through Forge or Technic.
      I've tried looking through launcher settings to see if I could tell Technic to open the modpack with the Forge version that I downloaded. Doesn't work. Other people seem to get on the server fine. Is this a problem with me, or the modpack?
      Edit: I've attached a photo showing the messages I get when I try to use both launchers. The photo was too large to attach, so I decided to use the URL, but it's on TinyPic, so if you don't see it, it's probably because they're shutting down.
      http://tinypic.com/r/2vdp9br/9
    • By harry14400
      I made a modpack, I can download it, and start it up, but right when the game is almost finished loading, it cuts off. Here is the link to the mod and the crash reports: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7mfug9zbtdymuu/technic mod.zip?dl=1
      crash-2019-07-29_18.24.20-client.txtcrash-2019-07-29_18.14.33-client.txt
    • By MythTheWolf
      I have seen a couple of these floating around, but none of them seem to fit my use case, so I made one.

As of now it will structure mods into proper zip files and repo folders. It will also allow you to insert mods and versions into the database, and update builds with the newly inserted mods.
      It will not upload to your server automatically, but it gives you a nice folder that you can upload the contents of, and it'll "just work". It calculates MD5s and updates them in the database for a nice and easy transition. As of now, it will guess the mod name and version based on the jar name. It discriminates names and version by a hyphen. 
      Good Example:
      appliedenergistics2--rv6-stable-6.jar  => name: appliedenergistics2, version: rv6-stable-6
      Bad example:
      advanced-machines-61-0-1-jar => name: advanced version: machines-61-0-1-jar
      I plan on adding a override for this later on, and the program will run fine, but if you want proper names, name your jars accordingly!
      The program will ask you if you want to set pretty names. If you say yes, it will ask for a pretty name for each mod to insert. Otherwise, it will stick to the naming scheme like above.
      This program requires solder to run on MySQL, so please make sure you have a remote account ready for the database solder runs on. If you want to update builds with this program, you will need to know the build IDs. 
      This is NOT a gui, you need to run it via a console.
      Screenshots of use:

Feel free to ask questions or give feedback. And no, the program doesn't save your database info. Here's the source: https://github.com/MythTheWolf/SolderAutomate/blob/master/src/com/company/Main.java

http://s2.myththewolf.com/solderconv/SolderAutomate.jar
    • By Nyrab
      ummm User data ? 
      [B#407] Analytics Response [runModpack]: 200
      [B#407]  [12:57:34] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.40.1614 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_211, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_211
      [B#407]  [12:57:36] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin.<init>(NEICorePlugin.java:18)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:501)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:389)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:221)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:126)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: codechicken.lib.asm.ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 15 more
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 17 more
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/ERROR] [FML]: An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at C:\Users\cliente\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\eramagitechzip for Forge Mod Loader
      [B#407]  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit
      [B#407]      at codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin.<init>(NEICorePlugin.java:18) ~[NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:501) ~[modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:389) ~[modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:221) ~[modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:126) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: codechicken.lib.asm.ASMInit
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      ... 15 more
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]      ... 15 more
      [B#407]  Exception in thread "main" [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin.<init>(NEICorePlugin.java:18)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:501)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:389)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:221)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:126)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: codechicken.lib.asm.ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 15 more
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 17 more
    • By Nyrab
      When i put the mods in the server don't crash because of that, when i try to open I don't even receive a crash log, then i go to the last try log and it says that my port is already in use
      I used the default server port