sct Please read this

Ghastninja46

I want to talk about the modpack Voltz. I'm trying to make a modpack called Voltz: Updated (You can rename it to Voltz or whatever you like) it so all of the mods are keep closely the same and updated to 1.7.10 or 1.8. So the old Voltz gets replaced with the one I made if it pleases you. I will also make sure to clean out any bugs reported or found. I don't wanna just add another Voltz remake to the community because no-one would play it because no one would know it existed. If you're interested please email me or message me on discord. [email protected] Ghastninja46#0467

Edited by Ghastninja46
(space missing)

Admins barely check the forums, they only make sure everything is working fine and clean up the forums every time it's needed.
Posting your email address in a public place like this was a bad idea. People can spam you. Remove it.
I hope you are aware most of the mod authors do not support minecraft in the versions you mentioned so "cleaning out any bugs reported" is just not possible, nobody will go back to an old mod version to fix it if it's like crashing. Note that MinecraftForge supports only the latest MC version.
There was a team that already tried to update Voltz but it all failed, idk the details, that was before my time.
If you wanna help in this community just join our discord and let us know you a bit more, show that you are a good modpack maker, maybe even help some people fix their bugs here or on Discord, that's usually the way you can earn respect here.

Just now, EvilOwl said:

Yes, joining our Discord, not reading the rules and then doing things that made moderators ban you is a really great plan for reviving Voltz. :huh:
Good luck with that!

I was banned OVER A YEAR AGO and because you guys never unban people i tried to use a alt. Thank you for "helping" me id appreciate it if you didnt respond to my post again

• Discord Moderator

You weren't just banned for using an alt. Yes your original ban was made over a year ago and since you came back with an alt, not only did you ban evade you were also breaking other rules, pinging hammer without reason, etc, AGAIN. We do unban people from time to time if it's been a long period, it's why you should have came to the forums and requested the ban to be lifted instead of evading with an alt.

1 hour ago, Kinesis said:

You weren't just banned for using an alt. Yes your original ban was made over a year ago and since you came back with an alt, not only did you ban evade you were also breaking other rules, pinging hammer without reason, etc, AGAIN. We do unban people from time to time if it's been a long period, it's why you should have came to the forums and requested the ban to be lifted instead of evading with an alt.

I didn't use @hammer without reason. I misread a rule and i thought you weren't allowed to post your discord in the modpack advertisements. If you are just going to argue DO NOT REPLY PLEASE

And I had no clue I could request an unban