Question

Hello! So i've been playing with Modpacks for a while. Recently, while i try to open my launcher, it shows the usual loading screen, then switches to a completely blank window. I am forced to exit from the launcher since nothing goes on. I played with the launcher a few moments ago but now i don't know what to do.

I have a Mac OS X Yosemite .

Schermata 2018-01-03 alle 22.00.23.png

2 answers to this question

How long have you waited on the launcher? I just had the exact same problem. After opening and closing a few times, I just pulled it up and waited a few minutes, opened it, and voila.

I have this issue too. It use to be on and off so I didn’t think much of it, closed it out and opened it again, now I can’t get on at all. I’ve deleted and redownloaded technic, and still have the same issue. I don’t know what happened because it was working fine just last night. 

I’m on a Mac, OS X El Capitan, and Java version 8.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TBGS_Destroyer
      So i got Technic and i thought it would be cool yea alot of modpacks and stuff ... so i downloaded pixelmon so i can play with a friend and i clicked play  it loaded then it closed the  launcher and re-opened the launcher saying nothing and i tried this for several modpacks its the same for all of them my java is up tp date 64-bit and i dont know why anything isnt loading??
    • By faithifel
      Hello, I've just downloaded the Technic Launcher and downloaded the Pixelmon Modpack today.

When I tried to press play it shows the loading bar and loads for a few seconds and then closes the Technic Launcher. After a few seconds it reopens the launcher acts like nothing happened and minecraft doesn't appear at all.
      I uploaded the launcher log file and also have a paste bin just in case https://pastebin.com/E2neKAGU

techniclauncher_2019-08-16.log
    • By RedNewton
      every time I click play on this world it acts as if its loading and then it closes tekkit legends and go directly back to the launcher. pls send help
      crash-2019-08-15_13.34.41-server.txt crash-2019-08-15_13.34.52-client.txt
    • By NebelC0meback
      Hello people of the Technic community, I've had this problem for around 3 weeks now, and after countless hours of research i couldn't get it to work.
      I've got the following problem:
      I've been using Ubuntu (PoPOS) for around 2 months now, and i got really familiar with it. I got minecraft from the repositories no problem whatsoever. But as i wanted to play with mods, My old friend Technic Launcher came to my mind again, so i tried to install it and play some modpacks.
      Problem:
      I've installed the correct java version (OpenJDK 8 ) and put the techniclauncher.jar as an executable. Now when i run the launcher, the installation screen pops up, everything normal. Now when i install it as a portable or just normally, it creates the directory and the installer dissapears. Everything ok until now: When i try to launch Technic again, it just crashes. The java process is running, but starts dissapearing. So i tried again with oracle Java 11. Same problem. It just crashes. When i launch it over Terminal, it gives me this:

[email protected]:/home/muenzlpsaveyourinternet# java -jar '/home/directory/TechnicLauncher.jar' '/home/directory/TechnicLauncher.jar'
      Settings for exe: /home/directory/TechnicLauncher.jar
      Portable settings dir: /home/directory/technic
      Setting up logging
      And nothing else happens, the terminal doesnt continue launching, same with launching without terminal.Nothing opens , just the process i can see in my system manager
      I tried and tried, i uninstalled the runtimes, 8 and 11, tried and tried but nothing worked. I found no answer, now after 2 weeks of trying, I decided to post this here to get some answers from nice people who like to help in the community.
      If you like to help me, just post solutions or suggestions in the section down, please stay simple with ubuntu stuff since i am really new to linux and just getting started. Thanks for any response.
      (replaced my install directory with directory because its pretty much useless for help and might confuse people)

• By Jacko_TR
      Every time i try to download this game the downloader always gets stuck in this stage it doesnt go forwards i have waited for hours and reformated my computer twice i dont know what to do anymore please help
      techniclauncher_2019-08-04.log