[Help, please] My custom modpack doesn't launch, nor does it give error messages.

Virdex_

I don't know, it just said something about the creative mode inventory.

By the way, the pack doesn't work anymore. Wtf?? I think I'm giving up, because there's apparently no reason. I removed all the mods, and it still didn't start...

Right, so I've got the game going, and it's complaining about these being for the wrong version of Minecraft.
That seems like a big issue. Removing them brings me back to the launcher, however, with a crashlog complaining about DaVinci's Vessels.

EDIT:
Replace the mods mentioned in the screenshot with the right version, or remove them. Then, go into the "Main" config of "Moving World" and change "B:"Allow other mods to add to the whitelist/blacklist? NOTE: Turn off if you want to remove the default blacklist/whitelist"=true" to "false".
That allows me to start the game to the main menu.

EDIT 2: Electric Boogaloo:
Huh. Stuck on loading the world. Interesting. It's not crashing, but it appears to just... not want to load.

EDIT 3: Edit Hard With A Vengeance:
Removing the LiteLoader jar from the installation fixed the loading issue. I can't predict what kind of issues this might give, but I'm in a world right now, and it's playable.

wrong version.png

Edited by Melfice

Oh. I found the mysterious reason: I changed the java version to 9.0.1 (64bit), because I had to give technic more RAM. However, changing it to that version of java doesn't let me start any modpack.

But, why ç_ç

If I select the 32bit version I can't give more than 1GB, which makes the game crash in the loading screen...

44 minutes ago, Munaus said:

because neither Forge or Minecraft are compatible with java 9.

Get java 8 instead

Oh. Thank you!

In fact, thanks to the both of you for your time. 

Edit: Still doesn't work with java 1.8.0-151 or 1.8.0-152

Edit 2: Works! Yay! Well... ;) Let's just hope everything is ok by now so I won't have to add an Edit 3 where I announce my death.

Edited by Virdex_