client -server mismatch

name_guy

Why dontthe standard server and client software match??????

when i download the server software from the main page,and download the client software from mainpage, both totally standard and unchanged...............the client cannot connect to the server.

becasue of missing computercraft 1.41,industrialcraft-2-client_1.103,railcraft_client_5.4.7.

This just doesnt make sense!

i converted my minecraft server to tekkit and now all the players have to put these mods in the app data,i will loose all the players..........:(

the standard server and standard client should match,and this is logical

• 1 month later...

This is very simple. In Technic Launcher, choose Tekkit classic, and click on the "Options" button under the "Login" button. Choose "Always use developmental builds" for 3.1.3 (latest version) and "Always use recommended builds" for 3.1.2 (standard version.)

If there is a window that says there is an update for Tekkit, click "yes" to update. You need to update to change versions.

Hope this helped!

This is very simple. In Technic Launcher, choose Tekkit classic, and click on the "Options" button under the "Login" button. Choose "Always use developmental builds" for 3.1.3 (latest version) and "Always use recommended builds" for 3.1.2 (standard version.)

If there is a window that says there is an update for Tekkit, click "yes" to update. You need to update to change versions.

Hope this helped!

You do realize this thread is a month old and you just repeated what Teraku said above you, right...?