Divine RPG

slicebananas

I think it would be a good idea to post this in the suggestions place...

Please let me know if this would be nice, i really want this post to be in it :)

Give him a break, dude, pretty much every new user has posted in this forum ideas for existing mods to be packed into Technic.

@slicebananas: Sorry to say it, slicebananas, but you just so happen to have yourself a post in the wrong section. This here place is for asking people to make you mods.

Give him a break, dude, pretty much every new user has posted in this forum ideas for existing mods to be packed into Technic.

@slicebananas: Sorry to say it, slicebananas, but you just so happen to have yourself a post in the wrong section. This here place is for asking people to make you mods.

It's not because everyone is wrong that it suddenly becomes right.

It's not because everyone is wrong that it suddenly becomes right.

I didn't say it was right. I simply decreased the imposed wrongness of the situation.

But I won't argue with you any longer. It's Christmas and most likely the guy who posted this won't be seen for another ten years, by which point he'll be some crazy EE mastermind with a diamond battleaxe and a shotgun... in real life.

I didn't say it was right. I simply decreased the imposed wrongness of the situation.

But I won't argue with you any longer. It's Christmas and most likely the guy who posted this won't be seen for another ten years, by which point he'll be some crazy EE mastermind with a diamond battleaxe and a shotgun... in real life.

Agreed. Why argue on the Internet when you could be eating brownies!