My modpack world suddenly stopped working after a while

MichelWvdrW

So basically i created my own modpack a couple of weeks ago and was having great fun building my base. I used a tutorial on youtube to build a giant skyscraper and almost finished it when my world suddenly stopped working. At this moment i had already been playing on this world for more than a week so i couldn't really identify the problem. Then I remembered that, just that morning, i had made a change to the modpack. This change involved fixing Mo' Creatures mod because up until this point the Mo' Creatures mod hadnt functioned properly in my modpack, this was due to me forgetting to install the customspawner mod needed for the Mo' Creatures mod to work. Ofcourse i had made a backup of my world before doing this. After i added this mod into my modpack and reinstalled the modpack, i put my world back into the saves folder and loaded it up inside the modpack. I was really happy to see that the Mo' Creatures mod worked now and that I finally had my modpack fully working, so i continued building my skyscraper. After building for another hour or two my world suddenly stopped and i thought it had just crashed, wich it hadn't done before but happens all the time to my brother whenever he joins it as a lan world. So i restarted the modpack and ever since, every time when i try to load up my world, i get an error saying: 'shutting down internal server'. I get this error everytime now and it happens before the world is even done loading so i havent been able to play since. I tryed every fix stated on the interned, i even tryed deleting the Mo' Creatures mod and the customspawner mod, both by DrZhark, but nothing works. So I really am open to any suggestions seeing that building my skyscraper again would take way to much time wich I really dont want to spend on it again.

Edited by MichelWvdrW