Tekkit Update

Demonthingy

Okay, thank you. One of my friend's Tekkit is different to mine though, it has the search box on the side on the inventory and mine doesn't, I'm curios as to why.

That's because of you GUI scale. Try changing it.

Edit: I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place to post this.

why are you people co-operating with this "person"?!

Ok, obviously this thread is posted wrongly, so we want to make it die out swiftly. We can do that two ways, being nice and helping and being a douche, not helping and then convincing yourself that what you did improved your being. It is clear which way we chose.

Ok, obviously this thread is posted wrongly, so we want to make it die out swiftly. We can do that two ways, being nice and helping and being a douche, not helping and then convincing yourself that what you did improved your being. It is clear which way we chose.

You're relatively new, so i'll explain.

When people do things incorrectly, they are mocked. That is a teaching tool here. If you don't want to be mocked, you will make sure that you are doing things like posting in the correct section, following the rules, and giving pertinent information.

If we were to do the opposite, and give people what they were looking for, even when they were breaking the rules or posting entirely in the wrong section, we would be encouraging them to continue that behavior.

I would prefer if people just reported this shit and moved on, but helping people post badly more often is not a good thing.