Question about item spawning!

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask is there an easy way to prevent my moderators from spawning Tekkit items? How do I allow vanilla items to be spawned without letting them spawn any of the Tekkit items?

I'm having a problem where mods are just spawning rings and using them, which pretty much sums up to them destroying stuff because they have no idea what they're doing(that's what I get for allowing people who don't use Tekkit on my server... and then making them mods! They're friends.).

so without having to type out every individual block ID, how do I do this?

Remove their Op status until they learn to behave :P

Yea this, You will find fewer people spending time on your server if you just give things away. People loose there sense of accomplishment and just spawn the end game items and do little to earn it and decrease the lifespan of enjoyment.

Remove their Op status until they learn to behave :P

I did that once, they got pissed at me because I had all the cool stuff on me (dark matter armor/weapons from EE) and they complained that I was the one who cheated to get those items. I obtained everything I am wearing by working for it, they just spawn everything and do dumb stuff with it.

I agree its not the same spawning the items, it feels much better earning power than being given it.

I just can't please them, also they aren't ops they have restrictions. I'm the only Op on the server. I don't want to demote anyone, I just want them to stop screwing up our server.

I had the exact same thing on my servers what I did is give them there own space to live and dont mess with me and my other friends....that didnt help. So I just removed there op status and told them not to whine at me cus i dont care.

Hope this helps :P

Server running issues between friends is definitely the worst. You hate to see a rift in a friendship over a silly (yet awesome) game. A similar thing happened to me on a server I was running. The solution I ended up having to use was to start a new server and give nobody OP powers of any sort, including myself. Of course, I still had the control by typing commands directly into the server, but that has only been used for fixing server crashes and the like.

The plus with starting it up fresh is everyone starts out together (I'm assuming some of your friends started up later than you did?) so everyone can kinda progress together, which was pretty helpful for me.

I have not idea how to limit spawnable items en masse without typing loads of item IDs, which I suppose was your original question heh. I think there might be a plugin to set different levels of OPness, but I can't say for sure.