Project Red Routed junction pipes wont pull from 2 chests

now I've seen tutorials that say that "the pipes are only connected to the chests that the gold part of pipe is connected too" 

now i have my main solo survival world that i play on, but for testing things to see what they do i have a separate creative world. in my creative world i made a pipe system that can pull from chests on either side of the Routed Interface Pipe. 

it goes double chest- Routed Interface Pipe- double chest. along with all the correct chips and everything so I can pull/put back items into the system and see what's in it. and in my creative world it works perfectly and pulls and puts items back and show what's in all 10 double chests i put one block of dirt in each chest just to see and its 2 rows of chests that's 5 tall. 

but in my survival world (witch is on the same version)  doesn't do the same it only shows one side of chests. 

now the one in my survival world is much bigger with 2 columns of 39 double chests each. with the same chips, chip settings, no items are blacklisted, the chips are on blacklist mode, hide mode is off, and orientation is set to default and ALL preferences on ALL chips are at 0. 

so my final question is 1. Why does it work in my creative world and not my survival     2. how to get the pipe to pull from both the left & right rows of chests.

yes I have 2 broadcaster chips and 2 responder chips in the Routed Interface Pipes. 

As you are playing Attack of the Bteam, I suggest using Thermal Expansion Reinforced or Resonant strongboxes instead of double chests. As you are this far into ProjectRed, you should have the resources for that as well. This both eliminates the double chest issue you have (strongboxes are single chests), as well as that resonant tier strongboxes are larger than double chests.

1 minute ago, JaariAtmc said:

As you are playing Attack of the Bteam, I suggest using Thermal Expansion Reinforced or Resonant strongboxes instead of double chests. As you are this far into ProjectRed, you should have the resources for that as well. This both eliminates the double chest issue you have (strongboxes are single chests), as well as that resonant tier strongboxes are larger than double chests.

yes i am and does that allow you to pull from both at once instead of only one 

As for your question regarding your creative test world and your singleplayer world, did you fill all the chest slots in your creative test system with a piece of dirt? Considering that vanilla minecraft handles a double chest as "two linked single chests", this behaviour is unfortunately... expected.

Just now, JaariAtmc said:

As for your question regarding your creative test world and your singleplayer world, did you fill all the chest slots in your creative test system with a piece of dirt? Considering that vanilla minecraft handles a double chest as "two linked single chests", this behaviour is unfortunately... expected.

no to test in my creative world i just put one single piece of dirt in each chest 

1 minute ago, Naps4Days69420 said:

no to test in my creative world i just put one single piece of dirt in each chest 

I may have misunderstood your initial explanation: Are you trying to make a single routed interface pipe pull from multiple chests? Or are you trying to make it pull from both "single chests" that make a double chest?

Just now, JaariAtmc said:

I may have misunderstood your initial explanation: Are you trying to make a single routed interface pipe pull from multiple chests? Or are you trying to make it pull from both "single chests" that make a double chest?

one pipe pull from multiple chests 

I made this simple contraption, with 3 unchanged broadcaster chips in them. It only requests from the left side chest, and shows 81 dirt in the requesting pipe, while there's only 27 dirt in the left chest. The other two are empty. Requesting all that dirt only gives 27, aka the contents of the left chest.

What does your creative test setup look like?

2021-03-31_20.36.28.png

1 minute ago, JaariAtmc said:

I made this simple contraption, with 3 unchanged broadcaster chips in them. It only requests from the left side chest, and shows 81 dirt in the requesting pipe, while there's only 27 dirt in the left chest. The other two are empty. Requesting all that dirt only gives 27, aka the contents of the left chest.

2021-03-31_20.36.28.png

let me go try to screen shot mine 

6 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

2021-03-31_20.36.28.png

it wont let me upload it because its over 500 kb but basically the same as yours but only the 2 left & right and the only change i made to the chips is that i made sure they were on "blacklist nothing"

14 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

2021-03-31_20.36.28.png

i just re made the exact system and it worked just the same but ill just run more piping no biggie