bug helping

spiekman168

i don't mean to be mean or anything i'm just thinking and i couldn't hold it in that when ever i post a bug report no one seems to help me and when i search for any one with the same problem or any one elses bug reports they have been helped is any one else not getting helped with there errors

Are you talking about this thread or this one?

You aren't even the person with the problem in the first thread, your friend is. He should be posting if he has a problem. You didn't give enough information either. If it is a "blue screen of death" then the STOP code would be useful. This forum may not be a good place for help with that issue.

About the second one, Builders are apparently broken. You could probably use MCEdit to remove the builder and play on your world again. I'll post this last bit in your second thread in case others need it.

Are you talking about this thread or this one?

You aren't even the person with the problem in the first thread, your friend is. He should be posting if he has a problem. You didn't give enough information either. If it is a "blue screen of death" then the STOP code would be useful. This forum may not be a good place for help with that issue.

About the second one, Builders are apparently broken. You could probably use MCEdit to remove the builder and play on your world again. I'll post this last bit in your second thread in case others need it.

ok well my friend was having this blue screen of death every time he joins his info is on the error report

ok well my friend was having this blue screen of death every time he joins his info is on the error report

The only information you gave is that he gets a blue screen when he tries to start Tekkit Lite, that is not enough to help your friend. The "Blue Screen of Death" gives you a code that tells you what the problem is. This code is important.

The only information you gave is that he gets a blue screen when he tries to start Tekkit Lite, that is not enough to help your friend. The "Blue Screen of Death" gives you a code that tells you what the problem is. This code is important.

oh ok well i posted it in tekkit lite because it happens only when he logs into tekkit lite make sence why?

I get that it only happens when he starts Tekkit Lite but I still don't have any information that I can use to try and figure out why.

This is what error messages and logs are for. This page, for example, has links to about 540 different STOP codes and their meaning. Your friend is probably seeing one of these but I have no way of knowing.

There are people here, myself included, that are willing to try and help people fix their problems but that is impossible unless the people with the problems give us enough information.

You only see the Blue Screen of Death when something has gone wrong and is serious enough that Windows cannot continue running. Maybe there is a problem with his video drivers or something but I cannot give you even a semi accurate guess with the information you have given me.

I get that it only happens when he starts Tekkit Lite but I still don't have any information that I can use to try and figure out why.

This is what error messages and logs are for. This page, for example, has links to about 540 different STOP codes and their meaning. Your friend is probably seeing one of these but I have no way of knowing.

There are people here, myself included, that are willing to try and help people fix their problems but that is impossible unless the people with the problems give us enough information.

You only see the Blue Screen of Death when something has gone wrong and is serious enough that Windows cannot continue running. Maybe there is a problem with his video drivers or something but I cannot give you even a semi accurate guess with the information you have given me.

well i don't know the code hes having but maybe this info will help just recently he wiped out his computer because he kept getting a error about his hard drive.

My post here is probably undereducated compared to thebirds'. However, if he wiped out his computer, he may be missing a bit of driver software that he needs. As stated numerous times, we need explicit information about his errors. What did he wipe out from his computer? Ask him for his code for the B.S.O.D. (Blue screen of death). If we have this information, we could likely help you and your friend out. We cannot go off of semi in depth information that you are posting about his problems. Please be specific.

My post here is probably undereducated compared to thebirds'. However, if he wiped out his computer, he may be missing a bit of driver software that he needs. As stated numerous times, we need explicit information about his errors. What did he wipe out from his computer? Ask him for his code for the B.S.O.D. (Blue screen of death). If we have this information, we could likely help you and your friend out. We cannot go off of semi in depth information that you are posting about his problems. Please be specific.

he wiped out every thing when i say that i mean EVERY THING like a empty box that needs to be thrown away nothing is in that box not even a nail that's what i mean by everything

he wiped out every thing when i say that i mean EVERY THING like a empty box that needs to be thrown away nothing is in that box not even a nail that's what i mean by everything

Well then he is probably missing loads of stuff. Up to date drivers will be one thing. Has he even reinstalled the correct Java? Has he ever had a problem with his computer before that he has fixed? Because it will probably be broken again.

If his hard drive is empty, he needs to download windows OS. If he is able to get to his main desktop on that specific computer, then the hard drive isn't empty unless he has another hard drive hooked up to that computer with Windows OS on it. Best place for him to start would be to search google for the appropriate drivers he needs for his computer to work. What windows version is he running? lets start there.

If his hard drive is empty, he needs to download windows OS. If he is able to get to his main desktop on that specific computer, then the hard drive isn't empty unless he has another hard drive hooked up to that computer with Windows OS on it. Best place for him to start would be to search google for the appropriate drivers he needs for his computer to work. What windows version is he running? lets start there.

well hes running windows 7

For starters, the best driver helper I use is, "Driver Robot". In title, its basically designed to detect any drivers that are missing. This isn't going to be related to minecraft or tekkit in any way, so I would get him to contact a information technology expert. His computer has more problems than just tekkit/minecraft.

For starters, the best driver helper I use is, "Driver Robot". In title, its basically designed to detect any drivers that are missing. This isn't going to be related to minecraft or tekkit in any way, so I would get him to contact a information technology expert. His computer has more problems than just tekkit/minecraft.

I'll try the hole reason i made this forum and the blue screen bug report was becuase for 1 reason the reason is because he was to stubborn to do it him self he doesn't realize this but he loves my server and hes to lazy to accept the fact that tekkit classic server from me will be extremely extremely extremely rare so he won't try to fix it and he won't find a lot of online tekkit classic servers unless tekkit lite sucks to much or it gets shut down ether way i just want to help him.

I'm definitely sure that larger servers will still have Tekkit Classic. Tekkit Lite lacks the availability to add major plugins. It's definitely worth, on his part, to fix his PC. Best wishes.

well no really they are trying to get plugins on tekkit lite so yah once there's working plugins there will be major servers on tekkit lite the first ones to start build a tekkit lite servers will be the major ones as for my i'm a start right now :)