Silver Ore?

Roboman20000

I have been playing around in Voltz v1.0.5 and I have not found a single piece of Silver Ore anywhere. Am I just unlucky or is the Silver Ore not in World Gen? How can I even check which ores are in the world gen.

The reason this is not in the Bugs or any other section is because I have no way of confirming this. I may just be very unlucky and have not found any Silver yet!

Please if you have found Silver in game than post the conditions you found it under (ie: Hight, Biome, Voltz Version!)

I have been playing around in Voltz v1.0.5 and I have not found a single piece of Silver Ore anywhere. Am I just unlucky or is the Silver Ore not in World Gen? How can I even check which ores are in the world gen.

The reason this is not in the Bugs or any other section is because I have no way of confirming this. I may just be very unlucky and have not found any Silver yet!

Please if you have found Silver in game than post the conditions you found it under (ie: Hight, Biome, Voltz Version!)

I don't think there is silver in Voltz, since it isn't needed in any recipes. Silver is mostly for Redpower and IC2, which aren't in Voltz.

It may not be use too much (Just for Advanced Batteries and Silver and Superconductor wires) but the Ore and Ingots are in NEI and the Wiki Page for the Electrical Expansion Mod. I am not at all concerned at this point but when/if Voltz gets off the ground floor in development I may need some of these things... You never know eh! Also I am curious as to how I would check which Ores are in World Gen.

It may not be use too much (Just for Advanced Batteries and Silver and Superconductor wires) but the Ore and Ingots are in NEI and the Wiki Page for the Electrical Expansion Mod. I am not at all concerned at this point but when/if Voltz gets off the ground floor in development I may need some of these things... You never know eh! Also I am curious as to how I would check which Ores are in World Gen.

Oh, I stand corrected then. I thought there just wasn't any of it. :P