Still trying to get custom modpack working...Help Please.

Hello,

Sorry for being a burden already but I'm still unclear as to what I do.

I watched the video on how to add a folder to your current modpack to update it. In the video sct makes a mods folder and zips it, then makes it a public url to use. What if I need to make a coremods, mods, config, etc...so that my mods work properly? If you can only use one zip file in the custom url how do you get all your folders?

Thank you that makes sense...sorry it was so difficult I think it was just a communication breakdown

Your quotes are messed up, just use the reply button..

haha I was using the reply button the stupid android phone kept messing it up. I'm on the computer now and it worked perfectly. Thanks again and sct sorry I was such a pain I just didn't fully understand what needed to be done. Thanks for your patience.

Your quotes are messed up, just use the reply button..

haha I was using the reply button the stupid android phone kept messing it up. I'm on the computer now and it worked perfectly. Thanks again and sct sorry I was such a pain I just didn't fully understand what needed to be done. Thanks for your patience.

Erm. It didn't work.

For some reason when I hit reply it is still acting up.

EDIT: There we go it was putting /quote twice instead of just once.