[lite] TekkitWarfare [PVE][50 Slots][Dedicated 24/7] [Factions][MCmmo][32gb Ram]

zenmender

I do not know why anyone would join the server due to the fact that the host is racist (the nazi comment) and is being rude to other people posting up what they think. I even agree with and so what? they are posting childish comments and your replying in a childish way. come on man take my advice and leave the haters there. All they want is attention and your giving it to them. One more thing try to take other peoples advice.

Sincerely,

Read the name.

What thread are you looking at? When did i ever say anything about nazis? ur the first one to bring it up..? I am the host username "Zenmender". Honestly, idk where your even seeing this??? Hell my girlfriend is black lol....

Edit: HAHAHA Epic fail. You read someones name that begins with a "Z" and assume its me? Maybe you should and i quote "Read the name" :P

the server has been offline for several days.

Yes it has been on and off, im working on finding the issue as im not sure what it is. Things are so unstable atm i dont know where really to begin.

OS Doesen't Matter. Server being Shutdown. Map Download links will be posted. Sorry but tekkit lite isent stable enough for me yet. Try our classic tekkit server thats been around 4 months! mc.tekkitwarfare.com or our normal minecraft pvp thats been around almost a year! mc.haxir.com