[Closed]

boris0215

boris i have some questions about the plugins you have installed and i have some that will greatly improve the server with "random lag" and some other ones. i also have a question about my stuff being protected from others. is there a way?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now you cannot protect, due to the bukkit forge not having support to plugins that have that ability to protect, but later i will add plugin that will allow you to protect your house, so right now i will do protections myself using world guard until we get other plugin working. Later i will also add factions and some more plugins. However right now we have mcmmo permission ex and some other essential plugins

IGN:calum19968

Have you read our rules?:yes

Why should you be whitelisted? i love to build stuff and i have both teamspeak and skype

How long have you played tekkit for? since aphla

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):sorry no

IGN: Eliwood75

Have you read our rules?: Indeed I have.

Why should you be whitelisted? Not so much as SHOULD be whitelisted, as I'd like to. I could help out with most things if they are asked of me, and I'm not averse to working in groups; I enjoy it.

How long have you played tekkit for? Ever since the first Technic Pack came out, really.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I don't have anything to prove it on-hand, but I'm pretty proficient in coding, and I'm relatively good at building. I'm also pretty good at doing drawings and things like that, though not in photoshop.

Firstly the answer is 50 because division goes first secondly you dont need to register thirdly i have people on server, and i have no idea why i can't whitelist you. Keep trying

EDIT i have found out that you are trying to join main server and not tekkit in order to join tekkit one use 5.9.89.183:25564

IGN: dagerag

Have you read our rules?:yes

Why should be whitelisted?:I just want to be part of a server

that is not so public that I can relax on, and I also love building

massive factories.

How long have you played tekkit for ?: 2 years give or take a month.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):I have experience building large structures and complex factories;

along with a small knowledge of Javascript.

IGN: RanT_SLicKZ

Have you read our rules?: Yes

Why should you be whitelisted? I'm a expierienced at tekkit and am a kind fair person

How long have you played tekkit for? almost 1.5 years

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I have expierence in Photoshop and Cinema 4d (I'm a GFX artist in the CoD community)

IGN: spiderpsv

Have you read our rules?: yes

Why should you be whitelisted? just wanna build with ma lads without the lag and griefers

How long have you played tekkit for? no idea pretty long i guess

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): i'm the guy that builds the wall around the shizzle my lads make

IGN: dowdy

Have you read our rules?: yes

Why should you be whitelisted? So i can play with my friends which are asking for the whitelist now to, and make a happy experience on yout server.

How long have you played tekkit for? a year mayby more, not sure.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): only in building