[Closed]

boris0215

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:temmer20

Have you read our rules?:yup.

Why should you be whitelisted?: well i look for a nice server to play who doesnt get griefed 20/7 and a server i can play day and night on when i feel like to and i love playing and socializing.

How long have you played tekkit for?well like 1.5years or so idk how long been to long

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):i got quite some experience in building if i can say so :P i like to go oversized with buildings and always "upgrade" them to get them good looking

IGN:temmer20

Have you read our rules?:yup.

Why should you be whitelisted?: well i look for a nice server to play who doesnt get griefed 20/7 and a server i can play day and night on when i feel like to and i love playing and socializing.

How long have you played tekkit for?well like 1.5years or so idk how long been to long

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):i got quite some experience in building if i can say so :P i like to go oversized with buildings and always "upgrade" them to get them good looking

Added

IGN: n/a

Have you read our rules?: Yes! I especially like #4.

Why should you be whitelisted? I'm a helpful, considerate player.

How long have you played tekkit for? A month (played Minecraft for years, though.) Can't believe I didn't find it sooner!

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): Coding in a bunch of languages, e.g. Erlang, Javascript, Python, etc.

This is a group application.

IGNs:

Poptarticus86 (me),

BauceDrew,

Azmic,

Caged_Insanity,

Huhukill,

Mmmbby,

Maethirion

Ages: 18-26

Have you read our rules?: We have, however I do not see any 'banned items'

Why should you be whitelisted? After stumbling upon Tekkit Lite, we share an interest in trying it out in a community. We feel the server fits our interests and we're willing to help it grow. We do however tend to play on the more aggressive side, coordinating base-raids and scouting for World-PvP. If you want an incentive to exist on the server for people to reinforce their bases and build in a PvP-minded fashion, we are that incentive.

How long have you played tekkit for? Minecraft since Alpha for some. As for Tekkit, approximately 2 months for our most experienced. However, do not underestimate the wealth of Tekkit knowledge between us.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): We come from a variety of technical backgrounds ranging from but not limited to : IT security/server administration/communication technologies

IGN:karl118

Have you read our rules?:yes

Why should you be whitelisted?cus i like to play on a good server and i think this server is good

How long have you played tekkit for?1

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):i just try to do some technic thinks andalot fun stuf

This is a group application.

IGNs:

Poptarticus86 (me),

BauceDrew,

Azmic,

Caged_Insanity,

Huhukill,

Mmmbby,

Maethirion

Ages: 18-26

Have you read our rules?: We have, however I do not see any 'banned items'

Why should you be whitelisted? After stumbling upon Tekkit Lite, we share an interest in trying it out in a community. We feel the server fits our interests and we're willing to help it grow. We do however tend to play on the more aggressive side, coordinating base-raids and scouting for World-PvP. If you want an incentive to exist on the server for people to reinforce their bases and build in a PvP-minded fashion, we are that incentive.

How long have you played tekkit for? Minecraft since Alpha for some. As for Tekkit, approximately 2 months for our most experienced. However, do not underestimate the wealth of Tekkit knowledge between us.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): We come from a variety of technical backgrounds ranging from but not limited to : IT security/server administration/communication technologies

Sorry, but right now we do not have any faction system until bukkit forge will support one, and we dont have banned items either yet for same reason. I am new to tekkit and i dont know how everything works yet, but after my bukkit forge and tekkit lite will get a bit more stable and will support more plugins, i will be starting to banning items adding more plugins and making it more advanced than its right now. However you can still join us and raid other people, but the issue is that we do not have any protection systems yet, you need to protect your stuff using safes and forcefield, which will be banned later after we install protection system or factions. So if you still want to play, just let me know

IGN: LutgardNurim

Have you read our rules?: yes

Why should you be whitelisted? Well, I am just looking for a new server to setup camp at (since last one wiped the map 2x in 2 days) and i passed over this one, saw the thread and i decided I'd give it a shot, to see if its for me, and I brought cookies.

How long have you played tekkit for? about a year, enjoying the new tekkit lite, since no condensers

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): No, sorry

IGN: LutgardNurim

Why should you be whitelisted? Well, I am just looking for a new server to setup camp at (since last one wiped the map 2x in 2 days) and i passed over this one, saw the thread and i decided I'd give it a shot, to see if its for me, and I brought cookies.

How long have you played tekkit for? about a year, enjoying the new tekkit lite, since no condensers

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): No, sorry

Added

IGN:bapsi123

Have you read our rules?:Yes

Why should you be whitelisted?:I Wont grief or cause any disrupition in the server.Like to play tekkit with others really.

How long have you played tekkit for?:A long time ,I know alot about tekkkit and the mods in it.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):Npt really , just want to play on a server.

IGN:bapsi123

Have you read our rules?:Yes

Why should you be whitelisted?:I Wont grief or cause any disrupition in the server.Like to play tekkit with others really.

How long have you played tekkit for?:A long time ,I know alot about tekkkit and the mods in it.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):Npt really , just want to play on a server.

Added

IGN: Kenxey

Have you read our rules?: Yes

Why should you be whitelisted? Because I wanna try this tekkit version, and I'm mature enough to respect other players

How long have you played tekkit for? 1 year

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): Not yet

IGN: Deatheraux

Why should you be whitelisted? Because I will positively affect the server.

How long have you played tekkit for? I stayed up late at night playing it when it came out :P

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I've done a little bit of Python coding

I can build pretty well, photoshop... er, that's not something i want to talk about.

IGN:baasa40,Pawelo320

Have you read our rules?:Yes,we did

Why should you be whitelisted? Because we want to have fun and make the faction.

How long have you played tekkit for? 2 months

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):We just build nice things and we don't have any more experience. This is a group application by the friends

IGN:baasa40,Pawelo320

Have you read our rules?:Yes,we did

Why should you be whitelisted? Because we want to have fun and make the faction.

How long have you played tekkit for? 2 months

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):We just build nice things and we don't have any more experience. This is a group application by the friends

Both Added